Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "riishabb, post: 1264767, membre: 6776"] Mon classement sur les toits pour le moment
1. Luffy
2. Zoro
3. Loi / tueur
4. Kidd

pas basé sur la force, juste d'après ce que j'ai vu si loin d'eux

et l'élément principal "SON MON OPINION" [/ QUOTE]
Totally agree

I am curious, after this chapter that Zoro took the strongest attack in one piece (even if it is 1 or few seconds) and survived, who do you think Hawking predicted that his chances to survive are @ 1%?

I doubt is some uninportant character so who do you think is that 1 after this chapter?

Keep in mind that redon said that not only Zoro is heavenly damaged but also 2 other (which I think are Luffy&Kid).

@Cinera @Aknolagon @HA001 @Bogard and others.

I am curious, after this chapter that Zoro took the strongest attack in one piece (even if it is 1 or few seconds) and survived, who do you think Hawking predicted that his chances to survive are @ 1%?

I doubt is some uninportant character so who do you think is that 1 after this chapter?

Keep in mind that redon said that not only Zoro is heavenly damaged but also 2 other (which I think are Luffy&Kid).

It was drake

Go back to the panel.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Luffy and zoro would be pointless because they are mcs so it holds no weight
Did hawkins know kidd was free ?
My guess is law.

I'm new in this forum but from what I've seen things work like this here:
Sanji does something -> Zoro fans "lol Vergo broke Lanji's leg, he's weaker than Jimbe and maybe also Franky, Woro one-shots him"
Sanji doesn't even appear in the chapter -> Zoro fans "lol Lanji is going to fight Orochi or Fukurokuju, he was no diff by Dofla lmao"
Zoro does something (either impressive or not, doesn't matter) -> Zoro fans "Yoooooo Woro above Yonko level, he can destroy an Admiral right now, one sword Zoro >>> Gol D. Roger"

Some of you guys just can't read a chapter without mocking the rival fandom
:suresure:
As a Sanji fan it will be a looong journey to witness One Piece future events alongside you guys, that's for sure. And I'm glad because it's even funnier in this way.
For my comrades of the blonde cook's church, as I always say "Keep strong , fellas"
It's an hard life we've choosen, but it worths it.
:stealthblack: :goyea:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sanji does something -> Zoro fans "lol Vergo broke Lanji's leg, he's weaker than Jimbe and maybe also Franky, Woro one-shots him"
Sanji doesn't even appear in the chapter -> Zoro fans "lol Lanji is going to fight Orochi or Fukurokuju, he was no diff by Dofla lmao"
Zoro does something (either impressive or not, doesn't matter) -> Zoro fans "Yoooooo Woro above Yonko level, he can destroy an Admiral right now, one sword Zoro >>> Gol D. Roger"

As a Sanji fan it will be a looong journey to witness One Piece future events alongside you guys, that's for sure. And I'm glad because it's even funnier in this way.
For my comrades of the blonde cook's church, as I always say "Keep strong , fellas"
Always the victims it's never your fault.

i think it's not a big deal if zoro only managed to block it for a mere second. Almost all of attacks are done in the order of miliseconds, and for zoro to block the strongest if not the three stronggest atttacks in the OP for a second is still INSANE. If let's say the attacks last three seconds, it means zoro absorbs 33% of the energy and wasnt put out cold. And this is surely by far more devastating then thunder bagua

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Meanwhile
Oda: Sanji will never be cool again.
Sanji's VA::josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.