Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro’s name on the roof is Enma at most no one cares about that minion of pirate gamers. The fodder isn’t Kaido. And at the end of the day my point is Zoro isnt Oden not if Kaido knows who Zoro is w What do you mean Oden’s presence comes out of Enma because of Enma’s properties ? Then you say dead men don’t have Haki clown swords do not have people’spresence in them in any story unless some type of power system magic is involved. Swords cannot do anythign by themselves unless some kind of power system is involved. In One Piece it’s Haki. You troll. Dead men have Haki when it’s stored inside the blade which they’ve fought countless battles with and coated it in their Haki. Enma doesn’t have any property it uses the Haki inside of it to overpower weak fodder than he doesn’t like. Enma wa spade powerful by Oden hence barely anyone can even control it. And Zoro has the advantage of Enma being close to him because he has Wadow Kawamatsu said that the Haki soul will of past samurai lives on their blade and make current samurai stronger hence why those swords were so important. You’re a clown that’s not even reading One Piece nothing of what you’d au fits I totally je story it’s trollign and pire nonsense. Like I said stop being a fodder fodder.
100 percent cap. Show me one panel that says that "Haki soul" resides In blades. Presence is not haki

Need a Snyder Cut for all these offscreens, clashes and one shots, but I guess the anime is already serving that role ofc?

:milaugh::zorothink:
Yea lol... imagine odareaching out like Zack after the anime animates some BS and in comes oda... : heres the oda cut you asked for
:ihaha:

But i think the anime is doing a dope job in portraying the manga.

Luffy seems to be having the time of his life whilst the others are struggling majorly. This is when the YC fighting and the extra training is coming in handy. Around 3-5 Roof Piece chaps till Luffy vs Kaido solo happens.
Not everyone has the luxury of getting to take naps in the middle of the fight and he’s still just as beat up as the rest of them according to Redon.

Zoro’s name on the roof is Enma at most no one cares about that minion of pirate gamers. The fodder isn’t Kaido. And at the end of the day my point is Zoro isnt Oden not if Kaido knows who Zoro is w What do you mean Oden’s presence comes out of Enma because of Enma’s properties ? Then you say dead men don’t have Haki clown swords do not have people’spresence in them in any story unless some type of power system magic is involved. Swords cannot do anythign by themselves unless some kind of power system is involved. In One Piece it’s Haki. You troll. Dead men have Haki when it’s stored inside the blade which they’ve fought countless battles with and coated it in their Haki. Enma doesn’t have any property it uses the Haki inside of it to overpower weak fodder than he doesn’t like. Enma wa spade powerful by Oden hence barely anyone can even control it. And Zoro has the advantage of Enma being close to him because he has Wadow Kawamatsu said that the Haki soul will of past samurai lives on their blade and make current samurai stronger hence why those swords were so important. You’re a clown that’s not even reading One Piece nothing of what you’d au fits I totally je story it’s trollign and pire nonsense. Like I said stop being a fodder fodder.
This post goes straight into the WG Hall of Fame.

100 percent cap. Show me one panel that says that "Haki soul" resides In blades. Presence is not haki
100% facts. Don’t feel like you can @ me again rat. Kawamatsu panel.

Lmfaooo . You’re going to have a stroke if you keep this up buddy . What did zoro do to you?
I am surprised you haven’t gotten a stroke yet for being a pitiful laughingstock like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.