Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
100% facts. Don’t feel like you can @ me again rat. Kawamatsu panel.

I am surprised you haven’t gotten a stroke yet for being a pitiful laughingstock like this.
Cap. The kawamatsu scene never stated what you stated. It mentioned the will of previous user still residing in the blades of swordsman the same way kuinas will still resides in wado. Now find me the text in where it says it's haki of previous users in blades? Put up or shut up. It's that simple

Last edited:
Luffy is someone that attacks before he thinks. Zoro emphasized that literally in the last chapter. Such a person is not fit to incorporate FS in his fighting style, it just doesn't fit.

Calm personalities like Katakuri or King fit well to it, but definitely not Luffy.
The point is for Luffy to become that... it wouldn't be very fun or interesting if he was like that at the starting point... that's just Marty Stu territory.

Luffy is someone that attacks before he thinks. Zoro emphasized that literally in the last chapter. Such a person is not fit to incorporate FS in his fighting style, it just doesn't fit.

Calm personalities like Katakuri or King fit well to it, but definitely not Luffy.
Luffy attack wild but he is be thinking .
The last chapter he said there attacks were working and now you had Kaido dodge his attack when Kaido tank everything else but 1 move .
Him rushing head on don't mean he not thinking or learning as the Kat fight is a good eg of that and other fights in the series.

Lmfaoo zoro feats got these guys losing the little bit of sanity they had left. Go get some sunlight please bro . Perhaps a glass of water ?!?! Get help
Shut the hell up already what a shameless joke.
Hes beyond all of this, hes in no return territory hes beyond saving. Hes a certifed eternal clown.
The only eternal clown is you and these useless fodder on here.
Waste just being waste over here.

You’re only gathering air . Stop being that that's my advice for you.

Jo @Cinera I saw that Zoro = low top tier stuff.
He trashes everything under YC1 easily, no question asked.
But..

1. What is he going to do about Thunder Bagua's near FS speedblitzing speed (just as an example). Or by extension FS overall? Slashes are still straight lined, not really difficult to dodge..(my problem with him vs Kuri btw)?
2. What's up with him and environmental awakening moves? (Ever White/Flowing Mochi/.. Parasite? ).. Independent of the characters or their estimated powerlevels, just the abilities, how is he going to deal with that on paper?
Those spawn right below his feet. Even island cleaving AP would not change that fact. And then all of his movements are totally restricted and stuff.
3. And as a further extension from point 2: Logia awakening, especially Aokiji's and Akainu's will for a 100% be insanely powerful and lethal as fuck. Just imagine them turning everything into their respective element (Freezing you up on contact/boiling magma). How is he supposed to deal with that?

3 is what makes me doubt Mihawk's overall standing btw aswell. Not because I'm hating him. No cap, he's an absolute unit in cqc. But I myself got not answer to that, cause he's legitimately the only living top tier where I've got no clue how he's dealing with it (see Answer3) .

My answer to those in short would be:
1. FS obviously
2 and 3: Some kind of flight or movement boosting tech/logia form/magma withstanding dura f. E. (Kaido imo)/your own logia awakening and advCoC for a guy like Shanks (reasonable assumption cause of portrayal imo, if not- same prob as Mihawk)
Genuine interest..

Imo even if he has those specific problems, that's legit just against some super tricky guys like Doffy, Marco and Kuri imo. Could still range up to Low top tier nonetheless, cause I don't know which major PU a guy like Mihawk still has over him, other than potential FS and greater control over his haki flow (which Enma simulates anyway)..

H

humanbeing

Luffy is calm as well he doesn't lose his focus , because he is trying doesn't mean he doesn't fit to use it. Luffy is just confident.

What’s with all this Zoro talk ? 😁.
Cap. The kawamatsu never stated what you stated. It mentioned the will of previous user still residing in the blades of swordsman the same way kuinas will still resides in wado. Now find me the text in where it says it's haki or previous users in blades? Put up or shut up. It's that simple
kuinas will ? When was that stated and how does a 9 year old Haki matter ? You’re a troll. Didn't I say to you you clowns not @‘me again ? Are you deaf you good joke ?
Post automatically merged:

You’re the one that should keep crying the onyl tears we have here is of dying of laughter kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.