Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
With Shuhui and AP both down, what will be the source of spoilers this week? Will we get the spoilers on Thursday even?
I've been following OP weekly for a loooong time, even though I didn't follow spoilers until WCI, I've seen so many spoiler providers shut down/retire. As long as physical copies are still being sold, we'll get spoilers and early leaked chapters. It's just the nature of things until Shueisha discontinues physical releases and switches to 100% digital. Which won't be happening anytime soon.

How many more chapters before this year finishes, any idea?
It's most likely 6 chapters, but from experience, the first chapter of the new year (Chapter 967 in this case) almost always leaks earlier than normal and we get it last day of December-ish. So probably 7.

Last edited:
I've been following OP weekly for a loooong time, even though I didn't follow spoilers until WCI, I've seen so many spoiler providers shut down/retire. As long as physical copies are still being sold, we'll get spoilers and early leaked chapter. It's just the nature of things until Shuiesha discontinues physical releases and switches to 100% digital. Which won't be happening anytime soon.

It's most likely 6 chapters, but from experience, the first chapter of the new year (Chapter 967 in this case) almost always leaks earlier that normal and we get it last day of December-ish. So probably 7.

Thanks