Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What should Sanji do if he really wants to be at Zoro's level?
I mean he literally stops two fucking yonkous attack for a sec.
If Sanji defeats one of commander , still it wont show that Sanji is close to Zoro's level.
when was it stated that they were ever on similar levels?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Not really no since I believe Vergo would be Kaido's 4th subordinate and Luffy will have Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe/Yamato who are all > Vergo.
SH crew is supposed to counterbalance the entire Yonko crew, not just the officers. If Luffy and Zoro are going to be top tiers with Sanji being close to the top-tier realm then it's only logical for the mid-SH's to be >/= YC level and the weak trio can't be far off considering Usopp is all set to surpass his old man who is like 3-4th strongest in Red-Haired Pirates and is a rival to Vista.

the only ones who can beat Vegro are the top 4 of the SHP, vegro was being cocky against law for all we know and he low-mid diffed Smokey... Franky has his ways to go... vegro is someone who indented sold iron/steel with a shock wave.. Sasaki likewise shouldn't stand a chance against vegro, regardless of the hierarchy he is.

People are highly underestimating Vegro and doffy now... bruh

Vergo is strong and impressive. I find him more impressive than even the likes of Daifuku and Oven. I also understand the circumstances behind his defeat but I don't think he is so strong that even Sasaki doesn't stand a chance. Regardless of how credible his words are, he was ready to take on the calamites when the weakest of them can ragdoll Vergo into oblivion. Then there is this fact that Sasaki's supposed rival in the beast pirates is giving trouble to Jinbe who we all know is stronger than Vergo.

He isn't a top VA, Bastille and three Doffy officers jumped on Franky and could put him down only momentary for a bit. Let that sink in.
Ok? so franky waddled away? thats it?.. and?

The fact remains vegro is a beast and atm or even at the end of Wano Frank would stay inferior to Vegro and his expertise.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
People really judging Shogun Franky based on his gelaber with Senor Pink, it wasn't a ptoper fight. They forget that before their final fight Senor Pink, Machvise, Dellinger and Bastille jumped on Franky to put him down and he still got up and fought soon after. Now add his Shogun.
Exactly, Franky also refused to use weapons, for the most part at least, on Senor irrc.

Status
Not open for further replies.