Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sade

Berserk
Smoker didn't go all out as he wanted to get Law's heart back.

What happened to Vergo when Law got his heart back? Doffy was very confident his haki would protect him from Law's cutting power, it proved Law's Haki>Lergo's, quit overrating his ass.
Dude I've not said that Vergo is stronger than Law, but literally You gave me 0 arguments in favour of Why weaker SH are stronger than him.
And yes Vergo was incredible fast.

Vergo is strong and impressive. I find him more impressive than even the likes of Daifuku and Oven. I also understand the circumstances behind his defeat but I don't think he is so strong that even Sasaki doesn't stand a chance. Regardless of how credible his words are, he was ready to take on the calamites when the weakest of them can ragdoll Vergo into oblivion. Then there is this fact that Sasaki's supposed rival in the beast pirates is giving trouble to Jinbe who we all know is stronger than Vergo
Just because Sasaki was able to bring up the gutz to challenge calamities that doesn't mean he's ultimately stringer that vegro, and the weakest of the calamities, page and ulti.. haven't shown anything considerable to show that they can ultimately top vergo... justy because is strong enough to force luffy use gear 4 by her grip of her DF that doesn't mean she will ultimately win a fight against Vegro, the same goes for page, who was getting bullied by the same person who was stalemating Vegro in a fight.. not to mention thr speed and durability Vegro has, he dusted of every attack sanji and smokey threw at him.. again a Top VA commander of the marines who's the right hand to doffy.. its not something to be taken lightly... just saying that the Weakest of tobbi roppo can rag doll him has no bases to it...

Sasaki on the other hand is fighting an iron man... noice... iron/steel is something Vegro indented with a Shockwave from a bamboo stick..., You don't seem to be considering combat skills in a nut shell.. Vegro just has too little showing but enough to call him unbeatable by Franky and the rest after him..

Kidd thanks Zoro for saving his life this chapter, and you think he'll betray the Strawhats next?
Yeah it's a move I think Oda would do

focus on how Luffy and Zolo helped in the fight and even saved the rest, then have Kidd betray them to make him look like a dick Wich is a major part of his personality

and it's not like he's gonna kill them, just send them away to have Kaido just for himself , there's no point in defeating Kaido if he's not gonna take the credit

SNs have been at each other throats throughout the arc, so this fit with what Oda trying to do , this is the only way he can focus on Kid and Killer powers too

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
We have one of the best fights with the rooftop stars and we talking about scums like Doffy and his retard crew(all one shot material)...
Doffy and his crew are old news, let celebrate the greatness of the Supernova 5 and the two Yonkous.
exactly, everyone on the Roof would one shit doffy and everyone of his crew. Just imagine the massaker of roof 5 vs doffy + crew.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I have a feeling Kidd and Killer will betray the rest now that BM is out of the occasion, to take all the glory of defeating Kaido for themselves

Law telling Kidd Luffy weakness will play a role
I don't think Kid would be as frustrated as he was about Apoo's betrayal if he's the same type of guy. If anything he'll grow to respect Luffy and Zoro more after this fight though he'll never stop seeing them as enemies, unlike Law.

Wtf are you talking about? He has a stealth DF. Oda said he'd give Sanji that DF.
Sure it helps him fight batter but that doesn't make it a battle type like Ito Ito no Mi for example.

Persopero - Katakuri - Brulee

True Heart of the BM Pirates
Oven was decent too. If only he wasn't built to be a jobber.

Seems nobody has taken this vantage point which I thought would be appropriate now that Vergo is always a buzz that's more interesting than current arc villains. ( no surprise). If we look at the ideology that permeates the World Government it is one where the CDs are gods and the D's are viewed as demons. D's stand for freedom which piracy is the ultimate expression of just that. Demon, devils, these are hypoerbolic terms used for the enemy of the WG, as seen how they branded Nico Robin (the only one with the power to read poneglyphs and thereby capable of unleashing the power that could dethrone the WG) as "Devil Child"; likewise Doflamingo (who blackmails the WG and is seen as the ultimate rogue figure) is branded as the "Heavenly Demon", possessing the knowledge of the secet of Mariegeoise.

Demonic, satanic and devilish allusions are given to the enemies of the WG. You won't find any marine or CP agent with any epithet like that, as per the most notable example, even the ruler of hell itself, Magellan, is not known as "Demon Poison" Magellan or anything like that. (he is actually quite comically known as Diarrhea Man). This is quite a salient fact how Magellan doesnt have any allusions of that nature to his name when he is an actual enforcer of the most hellish system in One Piece.

Reason I believe is it's not politically correct to be named as "devil this" "demon that" if you're an appointe and office holder for the WG, marine, hell, even the ruler of hell itself dont come by such names, and that should tell you something, is because its antithetical to the vocabukaly used to denote the Celestial Dragons. Just imagine if you're wearing a Ted Bundy t shirt in public how people would react even if you're just trying to troll and be funny. That's how WG views the title of "Demon" if you're in their employ. They don't like it.

Vergo is known as Demon Bamboo. He is also quite notably the only marine with an active presence in the NW, heading a marine base that's in the thick of the NW business and going-ons. Reason he has got his epithet is quite simply something he must have been branded with this name by the pirates in the NW who is not touchy-feely about this kind of vocabulary. His strong presence in the NW must have had such a tremendous impact he became known as a "demon" and the name stuck. Vergo is an exception is the point I am getting at. Even WG and marines dont argue with his epithet, that's how goated Vergo is. :steef: NW boss everyone fears him :amazing::shocking:

NW is so butthurt by Vergo (just like this forum) he owns headspace everywhere.

Leader of 300 like Leonidas he is too dangerous

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.