Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing to think about: Are we sure that Onigashima is actually still over the ocean? The last time we saw a proper shot of it flying, we could already see Mt.Fuji pretty close. That would mean BM isn't falling into the sea, but rather on land (given Oda's tendencies, she might even land in Okobore Town and remember, that the people there treated her nicely with Oshiruku ...)
Nah as per translation, seems like she is falling into the sea. I also thought she might fall onto Wano mainland

Zoro blocked the attack for a second...an attack that would have killed him or put him down anyway‚ if Law didn't transfer him out of the way. I mean look how he got bloodied even with Law transferring him out of the way. Good feat but let us not overrate it‚ if Law wasn't there‚ the attack would have ended Zoro. It is teamwork
I give him feat on confidence, but Idk if we should count as feat in physical sense given '1 second' I feel anyone would do same situation (Maybe Luffy might be a bit different on his side) only to be send flying and Zoro was going to be send flying.

Yooo, this is legit Zoro's best post time skip moment ! :steef:

Putting himself in front of the attack that is sure to kill them all if they don't avoid it :finally:

Putting his all into holding it back even for a single moment so that the others can escape :finally:

Not one second of hesitation or attempt to save himself :finally:

It must be since Thriller Bark that i wasn't so excited about a Zoro moment.

Maybe is my bias with Zoro being my second favorite character but i am tempted to say that this is the best moment we got for a SH post time skip :steef:

Takes me back to the days when Zoro was my favorite character, or the time when deciding between him and Sanji was the toughest of calls :amazing:

I feel like fanboying over Zoro this week. I'm giving everyone a free wank pass, i ain't gonna say a word against it. Just gonna relax and feel good about this awesome Zoro moment :akaman:
Ain't Nothing wrong to be fans both Sanji and Zoro :cheers:

He doesn't need G4 to deal with his subordinates, get your head on straight. Cracker has greater stalling capablilites than either of those two, it's like saying Jinbe has a better guard than Bartolomeo.

He evaded Perospero and no diff restrained Brulee in a hakiless state.
Lmao you're genuinely delusional if you think he can fight Jinbe or Zoro without G4, get your goddamn head right.

Status
Not open for further replies.