Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jozu can block the combo attack of BM and Kaidou and he is only YC3. so zoro could just be yc3

Zunisha's attack on Jack was also on par wiht this one, and jack yc3.

Going as back as pEll, the nuked he survived was on this level too. yet he is low tier
Jozu can turn himself into diamond, one of the hardest substance in one piece, and use that power to block attacks. There is a difference between the two.

Jack didn't take a direct hit from Zunisha. His ship was hit by Zunisha and I believe his attack was still stronger.

- Every single time Kaido has used his club so far, Luffy has successfully dodged or blocked the attack to his head, save for maybe this last strike this chapter. He has carefully avoided being knocked out. Nothing indicates he can tank a Bagua to the head (though I have a feeling there will be a big moment where he does for some extreme moment later on)
Luffy literally tanked a Bagua in 1001.
And don't come up with the "partially dodged" thing, It's not drawn, 1 translation out of 10 put it that way and Luffy himself admits it was too fast for him to dodge.

Jozu can block the combo attack of BM and Kaidou and he is only YC3. so zoro could just be yc3

Zunisha's attack on Jack was also on par wiht this one, and jack yc3.

Going as back as pEll, the nuked he survived was on this level too. yet he is low tier

Smh, jozu had trouble blocking an unamed attack from mihawk but youre saying he can block this technique from 2 yonkos. u trippin?

So what do u think it is ? :kaidowhat:

A country level attack :feelsokeman:
yes at least Dressrosa or wano country level...and that is the range only, the destructiveness is FAR BEYOND any attack we have seen, including the attack of WB which didnt even destroy the building while this attack was destroying everything in its path... I dont think we have seen anything like this attack... 2 Yonkos full power afterall

It's a great character moment for sure, but it's also a high top tier feat and many are reluctant to accept it.

Talking is a free action, so I wouldn't go as far as 12 seconds. What is clear is that Zoro blocked it for a few seconds though.

I don't really see the difference between deflecting and blocking an attack?

The Admirals did completely neutralise the attack, and I fully acknowledge that.

You need 6 years of wank to reach my current level.
:yodaswag:
Admirals deflected WB attack not stopping it .

stopping an attack /=/ deflecting it .

It's easy to deflect an attack than stopping it :shocking:

Fenaker > Cinera

Your current level is still weak because you need to be on my current level to wank Zoro > Luffy .

:shocking:

Yeah it's between 8 seconds to 12 seconds :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.