Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao this is something Oda has been doing for years, and not just with Zolo

I only stated whats happening and what's Oda style of writing lean to

Zolo having crazy feats is cool and all but similar to Erza they have no merit, there was no planning regarding his power lvl, he's doing these things just because, just like Luffy surviving Hybrid Kaido out of nowhere just because

crazy how dumb your way of discussing is, discuss the fucking point, dont waste my time with your dumb delusions about me being salty about a manga for children

Look at this salty fool

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Typical butthurt Simpji stan....

as expected immediately changed your point like the idiot you are

my point was people saying Oda planned Zolo to be this strong from the beginning are dumb, idk much how Oda handle power scaling since obviously the fights in this manga are garbage

and even tho idk much, what you describing also apply to stuff like fairy tail , the problem is not in the simplicity it's in the lazy and dumb writing , some people don't mind it wich is fine , but the comparison between FT and OP is definitely there and I only pointed it out
Fairy Tail is trash dawg. Just keep your expectations low. These stories cater to the readers thru fan service and merch, and cool moments back that up.
Regarding your stance about Oda and Zoro, we saw clear progression from Zoro. When you’re looking for it you find it. If you keep a perspective of a hater, then yea ur gonna miss it obviously since you’ve been undermining a character. That’s all. If you’d like me to explain what I mean about the progression, I can, if not then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.