Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Salty? lmao who are the one who wank him. I am realistic with what Oda shows us. The damage control is going to be a lot of fun. Zoro has tank the attack lmao no
Didn't you claim the supernova captains had better portrayal than Zoro ? Now Kid is literally thanking Zoro for saving his life. It seems like you're the one damage controlling extra hard:myman:. Be a man and take your L

Understanding manga.
Kizaru was using his strongest attack to attack the WB.
Aokiji used his strongest attack to stop WB tsunamis
Akainu used Daifunka, his strongest attack to destroy that huge iceberg.

They were all in the same sequence of events, it was the battle of the best and they were all going with everything. So, as Mihawk participated in these events, and his dialogue is very clear, he went with everything, used his most powerful attack because he wanted to measure his power against the strongest man in the world
"Kizaru was using his strongest attack to attack the WB.
Aokiji used his strongest attack to stop WB tsunamis
Akainu used Daifunka, his strongest attack to destroy that huge iceberg. "

all wrong
kizaru used this to attack law's submarine as well .
mihawk's literally had a bigger slash near luffy .
daifunka is not his "strongest attack" .

what you are arguing rn is kizaru's strongest attack was tanked easily by marco
aokiji's was done away with easily by an old wb
and then mihawk's strongest attack was negated by jozu

if you are going to argue that
then you think they are < big mom and kaido since
which makes this whole argument surrounding this feat worthless since their strongest attacks can be dealt with handily by ycs . they are top tiers for a reason.....

Incredibly ridiculous to insist they used their strongest ones at the "start" of the war
absolutely no one does that.
strong attacks nonetheless .

for what its worth
sns are composed of multiple yc characters
and none of them even thought of trying to block it together.
its a great feat even for yc tier characters
wankers are bad but this is also incredibly dishonest.
the intent was to wipe them out
and he held it back momentarily for the others to escape
massive feat. teakes like this is exactly why sanji's moments when it comes through will be downplayed as well.

Salty? lmao who are the one who wank him. I am realistic with what Oda shows us. The damage control is going to be a lot of fun. Zoro has tank the attack lmao no
:mihanha:
Eat up your L already mate, the more you fools downplay Zoro the bigger his feats become.

Law wouldnt have needed to ally with Luffy at all to take down Doffy if he could do half of Zoro did in this raid. Zoro been putting his captain's supposed "equals" and "rivals" to shame since the raid started.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
saying it's a high top tier feat is exaggerating imo
Nah, it's a high top tier feat:
It takes three Admirals working together to completely block an attack from a Yonkou:

Zoro alone was able to stop (albeit only for a brief moment) the ultimate attack of two Yonkou:

There are some caveats:
  • The Three Admirals completely stopped WB's quake punch
    • Zoro could only hold back Hakai for a few seconds.
  • The Three Admirals blocked WB's quake punch with the utmost of ease and were completely unscathed
    • Zoro was bleeding heavily while stopping it and was coughing up blood even at the end of the chapter.

Even with the above caveats, Zoro's feat of blocking Hakai is vastly superior to the Admirals.
  • Hakai was an ultimate attack that the Yonkou resorted to try and end the Supernova with a single strike.
    • WB's quake punch was still a somewhat casual attack for him.
      • It was much weaker than the bloodlusted punches with which he struck Sakazuki.
  • Hakai was a combination attack of two full-power Yonkou in their strongest forms
    • Hybrid Kaido and Prometheus fused Mama should individually be above Sickbeard
    • A combination attack can be more than the sum of its parts
  • Hakai's scale was just far greater
    • The shockwaves generated from Zoro blocking the attack alone already had a radius larger than Onigashima
    • The column of destruction after the attack overpowered Zoro's block dwarfed Onigashima
As an attack, Hakai was immensely more powerful than WB's casual quake punch.

I do not claim that Zoro is stronger than a single of the Logia Trio (let alone all of them put together), but looking solely at the feats themselves (and not headcanon powerscaling of the characters performing them), Zoro's feat >>> Three Admiral's feat.

There are some excuses the admiral stans might bring out:
  • The Three Admirals only teamed up to cover a wide area.
    • This is nonsense. Zoro blocked a much larger AOE attack on his own.
  • The Three Admirals did not use their DF abilities.
    • It's not clear that their DFs would have allowed them to block a ranged quake attack
    • As far as power ups go, Zoro didn't use Asura either.
    • This was a feat of barrier haki, and Zoro simply has the much greater feat.
  • The Three Admirals only teamed up because they were being cautious
    • Yes they wanted to completely nullify the attack. However, the fact is that they still felt the need to team up to block an attack far weaker than the attack Zoro blocked.

(My apologies to my brethren in Sword and Admiral, but the Grandmaster's wank compels me. :catsweat:)

As a feat of defensive prowess, Zoro stopping Hakai is a high top tier feat.
Zoro's feat in 1009 is unparalleled in One Piece, and the closest analogue required Three top tiers working together. Zoro alone literally has a feat that dwarfs the feat of three top tiers together.

Zoro isn't a high top tier (at best, he's a low top tier), but this feat of blocking Hakai is a high top tier feat.

Hakai itself is the finisher combination attack of two high top tiers. Blocking it for several seconds like Zoro did is a high top tier feat.

Zoro blocking Hakai >>>> Three Admirals blocking WB's Quake Punch.

I DoNt WaNt To ReAd YoUr FaKe FoReShADoWings.... yeah you're not salty at all. I explained to you my position and read the threads, and you chose to ignore that and tell me im fake foreshadowing. Why would I be on damage control, i mentioned as well if im wrong im wrong, which you also ignored. Ill add ill gladly admit to being wrong, being wrong on this forum isnt that big of a deal

You should make a prediciton, that way people can note what definitely wont happen on Onigashima

Nah, it's a high top tier feat:

Zoro's feat in 1009 is unparalleled in One Piece, and the closest analogue required Three top tiers working together. Zoro alone literally has a feat that dwarfs the feat of three top tiers together.

Zoro isn't a high top tier (at best, he's a low top tier), but this feat of blocking Hakai is a high top tier feat.

Hakai itself is the finisher combination attack of two high top tiers. Blocking it for several seconds like Zoro did is a high top tier feat.

Zoro blocking Hakai >>>> Three Admirals blocking WB's Quake Punch.
not so sure about that, but i at least agree if you say no yc can do the same

Pre-TS Zoro was known for getting very Injured & Bloody against many Opponents
But Post-TS Zoro hardly got Injured badly, it was actually after +400 Chapters that Oda finally gave him a Serious Injury (Against Killer)
However it still wasn't similar to Pre-TS Zoro Situations

This week, you got your Answer
It's because only Two Yonko combined can manage to Heavily Injure Post-TS Zoro

This is why Fujitora saved Doflamingo
And this is why Zoro was Absent in WCI Arc
And why Oda didn't allow him to meet Kaido in First Act
And why he added Big Mom on the Roof

Actually if you think about it, Big Mom's Sole Contribution in this Fight was help Take Down Zoro
Other than that, she simply delayed the other Four in fighting Kaido

Plot demands Zoro to be Nerfed always so Luffy can Shine
Zoro and jinbei is enough to kill weakened big meme
No need to see horrible wedding cake plot

Status
Not open for further replies.