Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that just cause they stand next to each other law and kidd aint as strong as luffy
well yeah .

reggie doesnt think they are either lol
read my convo with him.

law def isnt
I need to observe kidd more
but he looks better than law .
kidd is prob for other reasons like the interaction in the prison
coc
and how early the author planned him out. the verdict wont be out on kidd till the act ends
but for law , he will never catch up with luffy.

There
I said it.

So you admit that Luffy Kidd and Law are the “monster trio” of the Supernova? Because that’s what I was saying. I never said that all three of them were equal lol.
Luffy >= Kidd > Law imo.
Yeah, but does this mean that "oh shit they are the monster trio, they must be more relevant and will stand atop of every other character?" No.
Luffy, Zoro, Sanji were present at Dressossa, Punk Hazzard, and it was Law who shined the most after Luffy.
So you see, being in a group together doesn't mean you are gonna outshine the one who don't.

kidd is prob for other reasons like the interaction in the prison
coc
and how early the author planned him out. the verdict wont be out on kidd till the act ends
but for law , he will never catch up with luffy.
Exactly. People keep acting like the only reason I believe Kidd is close to Luffy is because they “stand next to each other.” I need these guys to start quoting me where I said that shit lol.

I don't disagree with that, but the fact is that one Admiral did not perform the feat but Three. I think one Admiral should have been able to replicate the feat, but that isn't what happened. And there's no reason for Three Admirals to work together for something 1 Admiral can accomplish.

So we have a situation where a feat Zoro performed by himself is better than the feat that took Three Admirals to perform.
sure, zoro feats is better, but pretty sure admirals could have blocked it alone, im sure oda made all the three blocked it for just aesthethic. I mean, if Akainu could tank a point blank hit from enraged WB, any admirals could logically tank just a mere shockwave resulting from the aftermath of said attack

Nah, I simply consider the endurance feat of withstanding Hakai for so long to be separate from the defensive feat of stopping it for so long.
What about zoro strength feats? he blocked it without being sent flying and the shockwave created looks insane, im curious to know it from you

:choppawhat:

no it doesnt, people can't even provide a resistance to a moving car, people would get thrown like a fly if a car hit them in a high speed. And mass of a train is at leasst 2000 times bigger than the mass of a car. Stop talking nonsense. And zoro still survive that for a few sec. You just admitted that you wont survive a moving train, it mean you're implying zoro surviving that attack for a few sec is impressive

i already said it, thunder strikes barely lasts a sec, youre not surviving that if it lasts 1 sec+

It doesnt matter, what matters is magma kills you in a few sec
[/QUOTE]
I don't think you understand. A person getting hit by a car does provide resistance so I don't know what you are going with there. Do you understand what I mean by resistance? Its physics .Even if to the naked eye there is no resistance..its still there. The point is..Zoro blocking is irrelevant if mere moments later he would be DESTROYED. Just like how your skull might provide nanoseconds of protection from your brain getting smashed by the train

Yeah, but does this mean that "oh shit they are the monster trio, they must be more relevant and will stand atop of every other character?" No.
Luffy, Zoro, Sanji were present at Dressossa, Punk Hazzard, and it was Law who shined the most after Luffy.
So you see, being in a group together doesn't mean you are gonna outshine the one who don't.
Yeah but you just agreed with me that Luffy Kidd and Law are the “monster trio” of the Supernova right? So that means that out of the Supernova they are the three strongest does it not? Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji might not be equal but out of the Strawhats they are the top 3. This is how I feel about Luffy, Kidd, and Law. I never said they automatically stand over everyone else or that they are all equals, but when it comes to the Supernova they are the top 3. Law shining more than Zoro and Sanji even though they are the monster trio doesn’t mean anything because Law isn’t part of the SH. Monster trio is a SH specific group.

I don't think you understand. A person getting hit by a car does provide resistance so I don't know what you are going with there. Do you understand what I mean by resistance? Its physics .Even if to the naked eye there is no resistance..its still there. The point is..Zoro blocking is irrelevant if mere moments later he would be DESTROYED. Just like how your skull might provide nanoseconds of protection from your brain getting smashed by the train[/QUOTE]
I doubt it takes only "nanosecond" for Zoro to go from blocking Hakai -> yelling to everyone to run away -> getting saved by Law. Shit it takes me like 2s to fully read what Zoro said when he was blocking Hakai.
Now i dare you do the same with a train

I don't think you understand. A person getting hit by a car does provide resistance so I don't know what you are going with there. Do you understand what I mean by resistance? Its physics .Even if to the naked eye there is no resistance..its still there. The point is..Zoro blocking is irrelevant if mere moments later he would be DESTROYED. Just like how your skull might provide nanoseconds of protection from your brain getting smashed by the train
Oh you mean the inertia of the body? and if it is what you meant, then it is still irrelevant, because such resistance only occurs in the order of miliseconds, and zoro stopped it for a few sec, just use logic bruh, do you think you can completely stop a moving train for just 1 sec?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.