Theory Zoro’s Wano Coma

As the title suggests, what if this entire time Zoro was in a Coma?

I personally believe when Kamazou (Nerfed Killer) knocked out Zoro with a non-CoA, Butter knife cut, it sent Zoro into a Coma!
The biggest reason being Zoro’s sudden attraction to Hiyori who he seems quite protective of.

This however doesn’t make any sense as Zoro was very fond of staring at naked men rather than attacking them similar to Sanji’s weakness except his is against women. Zoro even showed interest in Kiku and even complimented “her” The guy was clearly in a trance over seeing kiku and those men

It is quite possible that Zoro is still knocked out and half dead from Kamazou’s AP which I honestly believe

Anyways this is my first Theory thread and I think it’s a pretty compelling one at that. What are you guy’s takes? Could y’all see this being a real possibility?

What if Sanji was since Punk Hazard in coma because Vergos left leg broke his whole leg and he collapsed from the pain?
I mean this would explain why the NW was so shit regarding his portrayal, he’s in coma and is having a nightmare. WCI was caused because of his daddy issues
:choppawhat:
Regardless of anything you’re saying, Sanji wasn’t on the ground snoring thus far......and by a SINGLE non CoA attack mind you.....

If Zoro can tank a combo attack from 2 yonkos while in a coma he would be way way too powerful than what he already is. You should stop to wank him so much.
Bro that’s what I’m saying....Zoro’s “feats” are nonsensical

dude went from dying to nails to all this other shit somehow
Post automatically merged:

It’s alright, everything is gonna be okay Kaios don’t worry :sanmoji:
At least you are a Zenon fan, he’s not gonna break your heart
Kamazou surely broke yours after what he did to your boy

Zoro vs Kamazou was one of the best things about Wano :kayneshrug:
don’t look with your biased eyes then you’ll know that Zoro won.

Dont speak too much with him, He might infect you with retard

:whitepress:
You’re right... I’m just waisting my time. :gonope:

Last edited:

Seriously, I find this feat is a bit too much too, and this comes from a Zoro fan, nobody could have expected something like this the previous chapter, not even Cinera or Shishio, not even after Kaido dodged Zoro's slash. Yet you can't expect to take seriously low end feats from a character, mixed with a ton of downplay too, and then be surprised when he does an high end feat.