King has double wings in Hybrid form. You seriously think Oda will make him stay on the ground when he's literally suited for fucking aerial battle.
Exactly. There is a difference between characters who CAN fly like kaku monet and big mom, and characters who are basically based around areal fighting like marco, king, Pell and fliers like that. Sanji vs queen is dead. King is the only option left. Anything else is straight up garbage at this point

Why the fuck does it matter dOuBlE wInGs, they can fly, Sanji doesn't have double wings but he can fly :gokulaugh:
Yh but Zoro can't fly.

Trying to justify King vs Zoro using the fact that he's fighting Kaido...is absoultely retarded.

Let's see....the only two times Zoro ever came for Dragon Kaido...he got help. First time Law teleported him into the sky and the second time he flew on Kaido's tornados. Non of that would happen if he fought against King.

Zoro vs King is a mismatch. And King deserves to fight a flying opponent instead of being dumbed down to stay on the ground....just cause Zori can't fly.

Exactly. There is a difference between characters who CAN fly like kaku monet and big mom, and characters who are basically based around areal fighting like marco, king, Pell and fliers like that. Sanji vs queen is dead. King is the only option left. Anything else is straight up garbage at this point
It can make sense if for example

Zoro and sanji vs king and wueen

Just like on the roof it can be a teamup fight.

or like someone else said hawkins and sanji vs king and queen.

If Sanji vs King doesn’t happen then Oda missed the opportunity to draw one of the most beautiful fights in op

Oda treated King and Queen in the same way and we have seen what kind of interactions they had, they are obviously very close to each other.
This doesn't change the fact that if Sanji vs King didn't happen, it'd be the end of my OP journey.
Not because Queen is weak, but because Oda has the perfect opponent for Sanji in King, built a plot to link them and decided to make them clash with each other and he would waste everything giving to Sanji a different opponent for no reason except to troll us.

I don't want just a fight at this point, i want The fight.
He hasn't had a fight in ages, he swallowed his pride using the RS and deserves the best. The perfect opponent that flies better than him, uses fire better and is faster, basically Sanji's Katakuri. The funny and ugly balloon unable to fly with the worst looking DF in the beast pirates can fight Drake and Chopper.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yh but Zoro can't fly.

Trying to justify King vs Zoro using the fact that he's fighting Kaido...is absoultely retarded.

Let's see....the only two times Zoro ever came for Dragon Kaido...he got help. First time Law teleported him into the sky and the second time he flew on Kaido's tornados. Non of that would happen if he fought against King.

Zoro vs King is a mismatch. And King deserves to fight a flying opponent instead of being dumbed down to stay on the ground....just cause Zori can't fly.
Cap, zoro never flew on kaido's tornados

Zoro fights Kaido and BM in Wano

what did your boy Sanji do in his own arc? WCI? Hmmmmmmmmmm

History might repeat itself for Sanji in Onigashima... be prepared
"iN hIS oWn aRc" shut the fuck up with that retarded nonsense please. There were no fights aside from luffy. Yea sanji was a big part of the arc but it wasn't about him getting a fight. It had a role and served a big set up purpose for wano. This beaindead point is always being used as some insult and it's embarrassing for each person who posts it.

At this point I dont know what Oda is planning to do with BM. Just thinking about why he had to bring to Wano so early is just so annoying. I would have liked another possibility, like WG delaying BM on sea. During that time, Luffy and his crew winds of most of Kaido's crew. But then, it would have been equal to shitting on Beast Pirates. I dont know, I dont like BM in Wano at all, maybe she will become useful later and her role will change, but as things are now, its just mehhh.

Oda treated King and Queen in the same way and we have seen what kind of interactions they had, they are obviously very close to each other.
This doesn't change the fact that if Sanji vs King didn't happen, it'd be the end of my OP journey.
Not because Queen is weak, but because Oda has the perfect opponent for Sanji in King, built a plot to link them and decided to make them clash with each other and he would waste everything giving to Sanji a different opponent for no reason except to troll us.

I don't want just a fight at this point, i want The fight.
He hasn't had a fight in ages, he swallowed his pride using the RS and deserves the best. The perfect opponent that flies better than him, uses fire better and is faster, basically Sanji's Katakuri. The funny and ugly balloon unable to fly with the worst looking DF in the beast pirates can fight Drake and Chopper.
Period

We don't want "a" fight. We want "the" fight. Sanji needs this. Sanji fucking deserves this.