Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Zoro uses the Ashura attack against Kaidou (we don't know if the usual one or a new one).
- Kaidou: "It can't be... Haoshoku? Enough is enough. Brain Myung Bagua!!".
Wait so Ashura is a manifestation of King's Haki? Big hype for Zoro :zosmug:

He seems to be at his limit though and Luffy says Kaido will fall eventually when the match-up below the roof aren't even finished yet

It doesn't really look good for the alliance

I

Indigo

Maybe Rayleigh only has base CoC, just like Zoro.
Only Luffy, Roger and Shanks have advanced CoC.
That's not what the spoilers are implying, it's implying that Asura (an attack) is CoC, so Zoro is already using it for an attack, not just base.

And Zoro awakened CoC before Luffy.

If new stuff come out, i'm wrong for sure, but that's how i'm understanding the spoilers right now.

Tieba TL:

Luffy seems tired while Big Mom is falling down. Kaido wants to help her and free Prometheus from Zoro's onslaught, so he attacks him. Law uses this moment to attack Kaido while Prometheus manages to escape in the chaos and head to Big Mom. Zoro announces to everyone that he will finally hit his limits with his next big move and that he is leavign the rest to them. he uses a new form of Asura on Kaido. Kaido is deeply wounded by this technique. he is surprised because he assumed it wa simpossible for him to be damaged like this. Luffy stands up now and says something unknown to Kaido. Then he suddenly attack (see the picture).
Luffy (to Zoro): Leave the rest to me. I'll win this fight somehow for everyone's future...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.