Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are relatively equal
imo
its why their rivalry was for years
surpassing mihawk is surpassing both
I think one-handed Shanks is a little weaker than Mihawk. If not, then it makes no for Mihawk to not fight Shanks if the latter is at least not a little weaker. Though I'm interested in why Mihawk doesn't try to fight Kaido to beat him. Why is his fetish limited to swordsman? Lol. Or if he's afraid that he'll get his ass beat?

Holy hell Luffy will be really 1v1 Kaido lmao, Law is out.
Zoro passed out after last week's attack and using his all on his last attack.
How that 1v1 is gonna look now?
If base Luffy punch with CoC can do that to hybrid Kaido imagine a King Kong Gun with internal destruction plus Haoshoku, he is dead guys
Luffy will have his 1 vs 1 but that not over, other player will fight Kaido. Zoro will have a very good shot over the capital I am pretty sure

Raid fails we wait another 3 years for this arc to finish... not happening my man
the characters participating will change and the stakes will be higher

don't forget Kaido and BM are after Ancient Weapons and Kariboub is there, not to mention BM plan

Weevil should be in this saga to fight Marco and WB pirates, Wano will turn to pirate paradise like Kaido planned so it make sense weevil join

there's build up to Marines fighting Kaido /BM alliance, Vegapunk appearing, Blackbeard and Moria appearing ...ect

the alliance will lose but round 2 will be way bigger event than this

Status
Not open for further replies.