Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, YOU are the one with the retarded take. How does your L have any connection to the L's or W's of another person.

You can lose in life without someone else taking a W.
:milaugh:
You clearly don't understand how winning and losing works. That's saying a like a team can lose, but there will be no winner. :suresure::suresure:

Even if a team gets DQ and gets their point erased for some reason, then that's a win for the other teams in the league because that team will fall behind of the other teams in the league due to their point getting erased. That's how it is.

This exactly lol...Luffy struggled a lot to beat Doffy, Cracker and Katakuri while Zoro is blocking Hakai and casually injuring Kaido without much growth after time skip (in terms of his fighting ability)....
Luffy struggled and went beyond his limits to beat Yonko commanders while Zoro not fighting against one/surpassing one is casually fighting against Yonko directly sigh....
All this means is that Zoro came out of the timeskip stronger than Luffy like we been saying but got called retards for it

I

Indigo

Both law and zoro got hit by thunder bagua. I think they will be temporarily out for luffy to have his one on one with kaido. Im sure they will be back latter.
We still don't have confirmation if Zoro got hit by the Thunder Bagua, just Law.

The original spoiler that said Zoro confused the Kanji meant for Law as Zoro.

And then Redon confirmed as Law being the one hit by Thunder Bagua, not Zoro.

We will have to wait for full summary.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Both law and zoro got hit by thunder bagua. I think they will be temporarily out for luffy to have his one on one with kaido. Im sure they will be back latter.
yeah this might be possible too.

I expected Luffy to have his 1 vs 1 at some point but not for too long.

I can even imagine Law repairing Zoro a little to let him go first.

from Redon in ArlongPark Forums
- Zoro tells Law that the attack he is going to launch on Kaidou is the best he can do, and that if it doesn't work, he leaves the rest to him.
- Zoro intersperses some dialogue with Kaidou while using the Asura attack and then attacks him.
- Kaidou : "It can't be ... Do you also have 'dynasty features'? This is going to leave a scar on me."
- Kaidou attacks Zoro and Law : "Enough is enough. Raimei Hakke !!"
@Titty Croissant

Status
Not open for further replies.