Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ReggieZoldyck21 @Pantheos @Lukegranders what I was thinking is: if Prometheus saved Linlin mid-air, and Kidd doesn't want her to go to the rooftop, then they'll probably fight mid-air (?)... in that case how can Killer fight too?

I'm high atm and thought about some possibilities like:
- Kidd using his magnetism on Killer's Punishers and basically making him fluctuate (like he does with himself)
- Killer using his Punishers as rotors and basically becoming a human helicopter

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Mate, Kaido has been captured like 200 times. You don't need to drain his HP to 0.

Look at Big Mom. You just need to trick them. They're brutes.
Doflamingo was not able to deceive KAIDO, there is no Ryou, his COC is for fodder and nothing else, KAIDO was not deceived by anyone.
KAIDO vs doflamingo and katakuri, KAIDO literally for going to sleep that none of them have the ability (Ryou) to be able to do any noticeable damage.

Imagine believing Zoro's down for good without anyone one witnessing his final move... in the arc....that he has the most emotional investment in the country.

I have really enjoyed Kid's growth up on the roof.

Started off really despising him and his cocky, underserved, attitude. But then we got last chapter, Oda singles out Kid, with his own panel witnessing Zoro sacrifice his life. Shortly after, he thanks Zoro for a job well done.

I think this signified a major milestone in his character to start to let down his walls and trust an "alliance" again, slowly.
Maybe not coincidental that after that, he showed great strategic move with Law.

And when he smiled after a punch to the face by BM, I start to be accept his cockiness, I realize he not gonna stop being overly cocky though I may not like it, like Vegeta sorta

Status
Not open for further replies.