Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zkk will happen, Keep coping Moe. All you do on this website is cope cry and throw tantrums all day like a 5 year old, Honestly ? Pathetic. But all your tantrums. Zoro on the roof being the MVP of the fight. Awakning His CoC and being the star that he deserve to be. While all your do 24/7 is cry about how it all doesnt matter and how weak he is in your irrelevant opinion.
ZKK will happen the same way everything you thought wont happen did happen. And you will still cry and throw a tantrum while everyone looks at how pathetic you are.
:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Zolo, then tell me why is Zoro defeated after first time he got club strike? Again I understand cope is hard, but just saying it's true. Don't be pathetic like your Head Piece. We all knew Luffy vs Kaido was set, so why you think Luffy wasn't going to be one? Cause headcannons told you? Maybe we should get therapy for you guys. The salt cope is hard on you, so I don't mind giving you medicine for it along with 'Moe Fetish' :hapnoel:.

I believe Asura itself is not COC but it would be cool if it is; I think Sanji will have it too. I mean Roger had multiple COC users under him so it's only natural for Luffy to have at least two COC users under him.
Yh I'm certain Sanji has CoC. I always was unsure since I thought CoC was just a Luffy hypetool. But it seems like Oda will give it to other SHs. I just hope Oda doesn't make Sanji's CoC gaggish and make it only work on women. Though it would be a good way for him to deal with women in the future.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I read most of Norse myth ... so I can safely say in mythology Oden and Loki are brother
in Comics and Movies Loki is been called son or adopted son of Odin

and since we already have a character named Loki in the story ... I doubt Oda ever use him as a mode
I kinda hoped you like my idea and follow up to your theory. I understand your critics, but have another opinion. The called "Loki" in Elbaf doesnt need to be connected to the CoC Deitys in my opinion.

Zolo, then tell me why is Zoro defeated after first time he got club strike? Again I understand cope is hard, but just saying it's true. Don't be pathetic like your Head Piece. We all knew Luffy vs Kaido was set, so why you think Luffy wasn't going to be one? Cause headcannons told you? Maybe we should get therapy for you guys. The salt cope is hard on you, so I don't mind giving you medicine for it :hapnoel:.
keep coping and throwing tantrums like a 5 year old every time Zoro does something amazing to try and downplay him, moe. Zoro literally is all you talk about, You are next level obssesed you cant even not talk about Zoro for one day on this forum. You blame people of head canon when you have the most delusional head canon on the whole forum. Just you going around trying to troll people because you cant have your own way of things is pathetic. Its not people's fault Oda doesnt see your favorite character the same way you do. Just save people the BS and stop trolling.

Zolo, then tell me why is Zoro defeated after first time he got club strike? Again I understand cope is hard, but just saying it's true. Don't be pathetic like your Head Piece. We all knew Luffy vs Kaido was set, so why you think Luffy wasn't going to be one? Cause headcannons told you? Maybe we should get therapy for you guys. The salt cope is hard on you, so I don't mind giving you medicine for it along with 'Moe Fetish' :hapnoel:.

Because he took a thunder bague after first taking a combined attack momentarily from two yonko prior too. Something that still is unprecidented

Status
Not open for further replies.