Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And thats evidence that Law is stronger than him because? only in your headcannon. Law seems to have been hit by a thunder bagua, lets see if he even survives that, shall we? LMAO.

Either lets see if Law can even scratch kaido, wich as far as we have seen, he cannot.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

You thought Oda would make an ally swordman that is stronger than Zoro? imagine the level of delusion you need to have to think that.
:whitepress:
This Leaker(?) says that Law is fine, he thinks Law avoided Thunder Bagua a it seems that attacks with Haoushoku gives damage even before hitting.

You can cry now:suresure::gokulaugh::lawbepo:
Law Supremacy Baby

It is funny, back then fanboys said Zoro was holding back, now when ashura showed in the story and Kaido tank it like a boss, fanboys said nerfed Ashura :kayneshrug:
Too many excuses and headcanon. Why don't you accept Oda just want to show that zoro's current power is not ready for Kaido. Zoro already showed great feats but let's not exaggerating things.
In the end Luffy Will always be stronger than Zoro
Its seems like someone missed the rest ofbwhatvtye le
Of course Zoro has the most advanced CoC ever seen in One Piece, ignore the lack of haki trails.
"Kaido identified it! Ignore Zoro saying it isn't."
Also: "There is none of Oden's haki in Enma! ignore Kaido identifiying it."

:cheers: One fanbase are truly shameless bastards.
Zoro never said it isn't. He said he didn't know

I'm confused af....Does Zoro have CoC or not.... Luffy, Katakuri, Doffy, Chinjao all used low level of CoC so far ah....Attack with black thunder like effect seem to be imbued with CoC as per the provider....Let's wait for clear summary

Maybe zoro has different branch of advance coc if ashura is indeed coc. Or maybe he doesn't have coc at all.
And law might have been damage by kaido even though he dodges it?

Too many spoilers with no clarity, this is so confusing.:josad:
the latest post that zoro hasn't imbued Coc in his attack.. it says the black lightning streaks are not shown with zoro's attacks and zoro is oblivious of the fact that he has ahsura

Dragon HAVE a claim ... Shanks and Dragon are top 2 CoC users

but Oda hyped CoC and Shanks together way more than others

Shanks should have benefit of doubt don't you think?
Yes, I agree.
Yeah agree, they are the two most hype COC wise. I won’t be surprised if Dragon ends up being better : head of revolution, a monkey D, father of MC etc. But Shanks is Roger heir, was a straw hat bearer and Luffy mentor.
I’m split
Me too. I'm also split whether Dragon's abilities so far come from Advanced CoC or a weather logia

So Zoro’s CoC is basically at the beginning stage, and he didn’t cut Kaido with advance CoC (seems more impressive now).

I wonder if he’ll figure it out now during the raid or sometime in the future. Im sure Luffy will give him zero help on it. lol

so Zoro awoke just basic COC ?

which makes senses when you see how he has never used or shown CoC before this chapter, nobody pointed it out when he used haki or ashura
From what i understand from the new spoilers it seems there is two level of haoshoku :

* intimidating aura that can makes you faint (what we've seen so far with luffy)
* Imbuing attacks with haoshoku to inflict damage before you can hit (every kaido's attacks and luffy last attack in the spoiler)

And zoro doesn't have his attacks imbued in haoshoku but he has the intimidating aura

:kata:
ok thank you. Oh boy back to the drawing board for this thread..... This is like 50 pages of content flushed down the toilet

From what i understand from the new spoilers it seems there is two level of haoshoku :

* intimidating aura that can makes you faint (what we've seen so far with luffy)
* Imbuing attacks with haoshoku to inflict damage before you can hit (every kaido's attacks and luffy last attack in the spoiler)

And zoro doesn't have his attacks imbued in haoshoku but he has the intimidating aura

:kata:
Luffy learned about adv. CoC after taking just one blow from Kaido:steef::steef:
Luffy hype:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.