Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alone the fact that WB had a df power, advanced CoA and CoC and probably also awakening make it clear that Roger advanced CoC was similar like Zoro ashura.

@comrade @Red Admiral
It seems like both Kaido and Whitebeard also have advanced CoC, so how could Garp,Roger and Shanks match these guys?(I mean they had all powers which Roger and Shanks have too, at most they have df power and even awakened powers).
I assume the adv CoC is based on two steps similar ryo, the first one have the power to combinate with their attacks, the second is to manifest his CoC on forms like ashura.
Shanks
Roger
Garp (hopefully)

had ATCTAUL Advance God Mode Haki
they are Haki Gods

People are saying that it sounds like Zoro doesn't know he has Haohshoku, but he just sounds like many of us in not knowing that it's related to Asura. When Brooke mentioned Haohshoku he didn't say "I don't have it"... I think there's a pretty good chance he knows but now how it's relevant to this fight.

Yet

Give it a second:kata:

From Redon :

One Piece will have Jump cover and Color Spread on issue #21-22/2021, on sale 26th April in Japan. After that issue there will be 1 week break for Golden Week holidays in Japan, so next Jump issue (#23/2021) will be on sale 10th May.

So it's probable that we will have the 7th japanese Character Popularity Poll results on issue #21-22/2021, with a special Color Spread with the winners (like we had in the past).

Resuts of Global Character Popularity Poll will be published next 5th of May, so I think Shueisha will show japanese results first. In any case, this information is not 100% confirmed yet. We will have a confirmation next week.
Does that mean Zoro won the Global poll and Luffy won the Japanese one?

it's okay to forget, and i still think that DJ is linked to his genes. sanji has no ambition to be the top of something all he wants is to find all blue and make some good dishes i like him as he is, if you ask me i think jimbe is the one most likely to have it in the crew he showed all the feats.
I see and respect your point of view

And you’re probably right about the ambition thing but characters grow and Sanji’s 1 of or if not the most fleshed out strawhat to date!

Typically when i imagine Luffy and Zoro, Sanji is there as well and I’m sure that’s the case for most people

Then you should stop reading 2 piece newpapers
In one piece Sabo with 3 veteran level dudes offpaneled 2 admirals
Hard case of you not reading this manga. It was said that shortly after the reverie happened and the news were spread, Fuji had a casual talk with Akainu while Sabo and the other revs didn't contact their HQ in over 4 days. I wonder why?

Try reading OP.

Primebeard:
  • Advanced CoC
  • Advanced CoA
  • Very proficient CoO
  • God level endurance
  • Strongest Paramecia
  • Supreme grade blade
  • Sexy Hair
Anyone still questioning why this man was WSM and could've taken the throne at any time ?

I'm not sure of Roger is capable of beating sexy hair
but
he is still standing at top of the verse
just wait for a TOP TIER CoC

we had this in OJ too I get cancer when I read comments about COC
first if the father has it the child somehow has it too or there is high probability

second Luffy=Roger and Zoro= Rayleigh of course Zoro has COC too we say it for years

third COC is being actually used many times when attacking someone Luffy vs Chinjao , Luffy vs Doflamingo , Luffy vs Katakuri
Kaido and BM clash , WB vs Shanks clash
Kaido crushing Luffy
Oden wounding Kaido
Roger and WB clash

This haki is enhancing haki

Status
Not open for further replies.