Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Now i'm really excited for all the Zoro and Sanji moments we're going to get if Law takes Zoro under the roof :finally:

I hope with maybe an energy boosting recipe from Sanji and Marco's healing they can get Zoro back into shape, and then we get the duo kick King and Queen's ass :steef:
You fucking turd.

Zoro is not going under the roof.

Let alone to aid Lanji.

Where the fuck did you get that idea????

Zoro is only done for few chapters to give Luffy his 1 vs 1.

Why should I give him credits for beating a weakened Marco who would be gangbanged by King, Queen and possibly even Perospero? That would be 3 vs 1 which would hardly prove King~Marco, let alone King > Marco.
Theres no proof Queen landed anything on Marco. As of now King is the only one who was landing hits on him. If he defeats him without going Hybrid, and got no help from Queen. He's a Low Top-Tier....no denying that.

Now i'm really excited for all the Zoro and Sanji moments we're going to get if Law takes Zoro under the roof :finally:

I hope with maybe an energy boosting recipe from Sanji and Marco's healing they can get Zoro back into shape, and then we get the duo kick King and Queen's ass :steef:
Hiyori will heal Zoro. Zoro and Sanji highly likely won't even meet each other.

Yesss, if Yamato is going to Kaidou without fighting anyone, then high chance Zoro and Sanji are gonna tag team the Calamities duo :finally:
My god Worst Gen would fucking explode if that happens :sanmoji:
Bruh i can already see their badass entry saving the day and leaving everyone open mouthed after they pull some crazy feats :steef:

Bro Zoro is not defeating Luffy's opponent I won't keep arguing with the obvious :okay:
The manga, Scabbards, tell us that Kaido won't be defeated until he's dead. In a q&a section Oda tells us that Luffy won't defeat Kaido but just punching him to death because he doesn't think his fans will be satisfied with that.

Official One Piece sources and information has hinted at Zoro being a second coming of Ryuma and recreating his dragon slaying feat above the capital. Currently in the manga a villain who has a fish DF that just turns him into a dragon is heading towards the capital. We all see where this is going.

Let's keep it real. Look how much Zoro fans have been right about Zoro so far and the arc is not over yet.

Why are you going this far with mental gymnastics to wank a commander who could possibly fight Sanji? Calm down man...
I'm not. It's not mental gymnastics. If King deals with Marco, he's above YC1 lvl. Simple as that.

And I wank King because I'm also a King fan and not only because he's Sanji's fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.