Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The manga, Scabbards, tell us that Kaido won't be defeated until he's dead. In a q&a section Oda tells us that Luffy won't defeat Kaido but just punching him to death because he doesn't think his fans will be satisfied with that.

Official One Piece sources and information has hinted at Zoro being a second coming of Ryuma and recreating his dragon slaying feat above the capital. Currently in the manga a villain who has a fish DF that just turns him into a dragon is heading towards the capital. We all see where this is going.

Let's keep it real. Look how much Zoro fans have been right about Zoro so far and the arc is not over yet.
Willing to bet on that?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
โ€Ž
Braindead is thinking Zoro is stronger than Law when a Nerfed Killer
One Shot him
with a nameless attack
without haki

Law is Smarter
Stronger
More Agile

Law fight a Amiral and Shichibukai at the same time something zoro will never do

that's why zoro is the first down too

Law saved zoro ass two times now.

Law is Luffy tier

The Superiors Captains
The 3 Kings of the Era
A Member of the D Clan like Luffy
None of the SN are stronger than Zoro. Luffy might be more powerful, Zoro was lifting big ass barbells with his feet and carrying buildings without breaking a sweat. I personally have him as the fourth strongest character on strength alone after WB, Garp and Kaido.

You have to be on spice to think Law comes remotely close to Zoro in strength. The boy has Golden Age Superman strength. Remember that scene when Killer couldn't get the Scythe off Zoro. That was all muscle g.

You fucking turd.

Zoro is not going under the roof.

Let alone to aid Lanji.

Where the fuck did you get that idea????

Zoro is only done for few chapters to give Luffy his 1 vs 1.
The name calling is rampant on this forum ain't it.

@Dragomir

I'm going to use the ignore function for everyone who quotes me with this kind of stuff going forward. First strike and you're out, no questions asked. Don't waste your time quoting me from now on :cheers:

You know the situation is dry when you have to explain that the fight against Kaido is Luffy's as he has claimed for the past 400 hundred chapters and literally told his subordinate to leave the rest to him and pass the information.
Dude that doesn't mean he wants his partner gone cause "it is his fight". He is worried because Zoro is in critical condition and doesn't want him to push too hard when he himself already said he is at his limit now.

Status
Not open for further replies.