Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank fuck we didn't get Olin moment, Oda you fucking troll. A much better end having her defeated too than her becoming Olin.

Luffy beats Kaido, Kidd beats Big Mom, and the novas overall contributed on wearing them down, mainly Kaido tho, the man ate Gamma Knife, Asura, a round of G4 attacks, while BM didn't take as many attacks as Kaido, not on screen at least, off screen we have no clue what happened.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
yeah anything that doesnt fit your headcanon is retarted right?
Are you really that dumb to believe that Luffy will take out Kaido alone?

People been betting against Zoro for months and he wiped out headcanons of nibbas left and right.

Law and Zoro will recover and rejoin Luffy in critical moment.

Kaido: "You did more than enough. This is gonna leave a scar!!"
I thought Zoro was never going to be acknowleged i must be reading fanfics i don't see anything about Enma
Kaido: "Brat... Don't tell me you have the "color of the supreme king" too!!?"
Of course he does Zoro will has always been unmatched in the series
Kaido is struck by Zoro's attack with lot of blood coming out.
Replicated and surpassed Oden's feat against much stronger Kaido in his hybrid now he will take care of business down below and come back to finish him even if he doesn't Zoro has been the Mvp of this arc already I'm personally satisfied either way:cheers:

Okay I need to say something :

Thank you Oda for giving us the 5 SN working together. It was a blessing, everyone of them was great and they were like a brotherhood. Iโ€™m sad that they are separating now :josad:
Law was awesome , Kid and Killers golden time will come and Zoro was really the MVP. Luffy was great as always.
I think Luffy will now fight Kaido for sometime alone until Yamato comes. I think after healing Zoro and Law will come too via room

Status
Not open for further replies.