Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are only two options
Nerfed Zoro ZKK
Nerfed Zoro vs King

You pick
I pick Zoro being sidelined for most of the arc due to being damaged. Then gets healed by Hiyori and defeats Orochi. Possibly goes back to the roof and ends up doing another scar bigger than Oden's.

Both forms of ZKK ( Zoro Killing King or Zoro Killing Kaido) is a no go.

Kid vs Kaido should have happened, at least for a brief instance.
He was set up to fight kaido. Kid was shown to have a massive personal grudge against Kaido, for defeating him, torturing him, messing up Killer and whatever happened to the rest of his crew.

Kid vs BM looks as if Oda simply had to give BM a matchup.
Right. No matter how we look at it, BM's inclusion in this fight looks absurd.

I pick Zoro being sidelined for most of the arc due to being damaged. Then gets healed by Hiyori and defeats Orochi. Possibly goes back to the roof and ends up doing another scar bigger than Oden's.

Both forms of ZKK ( Zoro Killing King or Zoro Killing Kaido) is a no go.
Then you are either just delusional or too optimistic in a weird way tho..you are optimistic that a character does bad..pretty damn sad if you ask me

Base Luffy is enough to wreck Zoro now. No cap
One sword style Hiryu kaen and bye bye luffy also. The funny thing whatever luffy will do to kaido, he will never reach the hype Zoro created. Imagine fighting the same dude for 30 chapters during and after all fights under the roof, you think people gonna still be excited ? Wait and see the "pls end this fight quickly".

As a Zoro fan i enjoyed Zoro vs 2 yonkou, he litterally stole all the lights. It's easy to shine in 1 vs 1, but shining in a group is way more difficult. And I'm gonna enjoy luffy vs kaido now.
But ZKK at the end :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.