Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can a rival be waaaaaay weaker ?
I can understand if Coby was a hard fight for Luffy but he is and will stay one shot material
A rival poses at least some semblance of threat but do you really think Coby will pose any problem for Luffy ever ?
Post automatically merged:

COBY HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Random question. Do you think kidd is a rival to luffy? Amd if so does he curently poss as a real threat?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
How can a rival be waaaaaay weaker ?
I can understand if Coby was a hard fight for Luffy but he is and will stay one shot material
A rival poses at least some semblance of threat but do you really think Coby will pose any problem for Luffy ever ?

Post automatically merged:

COBY HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
It's so annoying I'm speechless.
It seems that anyone can claim anything they wish when it comes to power levels and keep the same behaviour for days, weeks, months.

Zoro will be healed by Hiyori (the silhouette from chapter 1004), then he will save her from Orochi. He'll knock him out with a burst of his brand new CoC (or maybe will behead him now he has only one head left).

Then ZKK ofc.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Luffy right Hand Zoro, Koby Right Hand Helempoo
If Luffy and Koby are stated to be rivals then so will there right-hands
Zoro=>Helempoo or they'll just be close in power
This is not how it works.

First of all Coby only wishes to become an admiral, nothing implicates he will chase Luffy the same way Garp chased Roger.

Second Helmeppo is a sitting duck in all of this for now, he's no Zoro parallel. Being a right hand is not enough of an element by itself.

Healthy Zoro, nerfed Zoro, half dead Zoro, dead Zoro... any version of Zoro contributed to carrying the frauds of the rooftop or they would have died especially Luffy who got carried like a sack of shit :perocry:
King always have their horses(Zoro) carry them in battle. They are always disposable tho. Like we see in this chapter. The King does the real work

Status
Not open for further replies.