Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lukegranders

When I was first on here, this is over a year ago too. I tried to address the issue of toxicity. Issue is people will always come in hot with some unnecessary bait and that's what starts the troll wars. Which many users here, including myself are guilty of getting sucked in and playing defense instead of ignoring that commment
He doesn’t actually care about toxicity, have you seen his post history :pepeke:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Oh wow he must've used a blast than where do you rank doffy among yc'1s?

Cool even though oda gonna portray it at the very least a high diff and a fun fight nothing serious
Doffy is not an YC1 level guy until further proof comes up to the table.

Let's see what King accomplishes.

Doffy scales from his fight against G4 Luffy considering the way GK nerfed him.

He managed to have Luffy dodge his awakening instead of being directly hit so his AP was most likely good despite standing in bad physical conditions. Manga showed health can influence haki and power level more generically. His other stats were rather decent but he was getting overwhelmed combat speed + reflexes sum wise.

Doffy is not an YC1 level guy until further proof comes up to the table.

Let's see what King accomplishes.

Doffy scales from his fight against G4 Luffy considering the way GK nerfed him.

He managed to have Luffy dodge his awakening instead of being directly hit so his AP was most likely good despite standing in bad physical conditions. Manga showed health can influence haki and power level more generically. His other stats were rather decent but he was getting overwhelmed combat speed + reflexes sum wise.
He trash yc2 Jozu

I also agree that Ocean Sovereignty was probably just CoA.

But Black Lightning is too inconsistent to be proof for CoC. Ulti vs. Luffy involved Black Lightning. Also, Ragnarok didn't have Black Lightning, only "oozing black haki".
Thought the spoilers said Luffy attack were coated in BL.
Luffy also said he figure it out when he got hit by Ragnarok so I'd assume it is.

Although Luffy is at that insane lvl of strength and great control of many haki skills, I think it’s still not that OP so there’s more room for improvement in terms of haki as it obviously not as strong as Kaido’s at least when it comes to CoA and CoA.

Status
Not open for further replies.