Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Law is conscious
Oda forgot to draw bruises and blood .
I guess him dodging , made him able to not suffer much damage.

Base Luffy with coc + coa attacks did more damage to kaido than G4 gatling or ashura did lol
Oda just made base luffy >~ Marco/King haha

Interesting that Zoro made one cut not 3 or 9!
Hm...is it because of Enma?

Anyway, Kaido didn't actually confirm that Zoro has CoC... he just wondered
Zoro doesn't say or know about coc...which confirms that Mihawk doesn't have CoC or else je would tell Zoro about him having CoC or not.

Base Luffy hype
New Cloud homie incoming?
Kidd and Killer facing Linlin
Law was dope.
All 9 aimed at the same spot :kayneshrug:
People don't realize zoro usually leaves 1 slash no matter how many swords used, 2 swords with rashomon on the sea train 1 slash, no one cared, 3 sword (blade) attack on killer 1 slash no one cared, when he cut Kaku with ashura and left 1 slash no one cared, now it all of a sudden it matters, get over Zoro Szn

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
  • Looks like Kidd still has a bunch of metal left.
  • Seems like Big Mom's creating a replacement for Zeus. Guess that's how Nami gets her power-up for this arc.
  • Wonder what Law's going to do in the dome. Maybe he'll meet up with Hawkins and they'll go back to the roof together?
  • I don't think this will be the last time Zoro and Kaido fight. He needs to reopen the scar. I'm thinking that he'll resolve the Hiyori and Orochi stuff and then participate in the final battle against the Yonko.
  • Wonder if Kidd and Killer are actually going to do something against Big Mom. I hope they do, but you never know.
  • Zoro getting a CoC reveal is cool. Hoping he, Luffy and Kidd get a CoC clash with Kaido and Big Mom.
  • Seeing Asura again is nice. Don't think it's the last of it.

Worst

Custom title
Oda really shafted Ashura to hype base luffy lol.
Never bet against the MC

Retajners, Oden all got the most highlights when they fatally wounded kaido.
Here, Oda made Ashura just cut kaido but not really have the impact of Oden or retainers cut.

Leaving a scar? Okay but kaido didn't fall, didn't actually compare or hype Zoro with Oden,
It was overshadowed by Luffy's feats.

Zoro's strongest attack, finisher had little impact...it sucks even if im not a zoro fanboy.
NeRfEd AsHuRa :milaugh:

For anyone who have any standards
Luffy literally went from dead weight sack of shit carried by LeZoro James to Jesus Christ in a matter of minutes.

He is more Mary Stu than Goku lol..lost complete relatablity

After this chapter..Luffy is officially one of the most pathetic characters in all of anime
says a luffy hater,
bruh u are officially the most creditless guy in the history of mankind

Status
Not open for further replies.