Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Zoro confidently fought yonko by himself . Do you hear yourself ? Where is the feats bucko
We get the feats when Kid is starting his fight. He just rumbled around so far, classic build up. You get your feats soon enough. But if you consider what Zoro did a complete solo fight against a Yonko, then zoro has lost. Your assumption, not mine.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Because that's how personalities work. No one can teach you to have a dominant attitude or strong mind.
What?
Yes, yes you can.
You think people are a bunch of anime characters that dont go through changes in their lives or something?
Someone can teach you how to discipline yourself, how to be "dominant", etc.
Difficulty varies from person to person.
I can assure you I'm not the same person I was 10 years ago. Or that version of "me" was the same as the one 10 years before that.

CoC is luck.
You either are born with it, something you have no control over, or you will never have it.
There's no "personality" thing involved here.

We get the feats when Kid is starting his fight. He just rumbled around so far, classic build up. You get your feats soon enough. But if you consider what Zoro did a complete solo fight against a Yonko, then zoro has lost. Your assumption, not mine.
Zoro is coming back after his bloom regardless. I wonder if you’ll keep up denying what oda is clearly shoving in your face . That luffy and zoro are shoulders above the rest of the roof fighters .

You clearly didn’t understand what I said I said that because law isn’t in a hospital or a fully stocked room so he can’t just heal zoro
Law IS a hospital fool. Kaido himself was incredulous at his powers, which include pulling tools out of thin air to do crazy shit like swap minds and heart transplants on the go. I don't know what stops you from connecting dots but One Piece isn't that hard.

We were on the same page but your are lost on a few things

1. Ryou is the projection of haki onto something other than yourself eg coating swords air punches etc etc

2. The ryou you are referring to is advanced armament that causes internal destruction.

Now the question is why would zoro have that if he is not a brawler and it contradicts his ability to cut?
I dunno honestly. Maybe you are right and it really is King's haki. As I said I am totally fine with that. It is just that I would expect Oda to put more emphasis on their special hakis regardless of what they need or not as he did before. For example Zoro is constantly being Highlighted with armament haki feats like cutting down Monet after hiding that he Has armament haki all this time (basically big reveal) and cutting down a fullbody armament haki guy and that he needs to turn his swords black etc. Luffy is always Highlighted with King's haki clashing and Knockout and Sanji with observation haki like detective kinemon's submerged body, "Hearing the tears of a woman" Dodging Katakuri's Sneak
attack and finding a sniper that aims at viola.

That is what is throwing me off here. Also what is important to Note is that cursed swords just be relevant somehow too otherwise they have no purpose that Sets Them apart from normal swords. And imo that is where things like ashura are more likely to stem from. Cause it Fits the typical Japanese Lore. Whatever the case I will just assume you are right. So let's leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.