Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZKK STILL HAPPENING!

Zoro isn't out yet.
1. He still has to make Enma black (this clearly has to happen in Wano)
2. He has to do something to justify a massive bounty increase (the rooftop is not being streamed to Marine HQ)
3. There are a lot of chapters left, presumably one of which will have a name like "Roronoa Zoro"

Zoro is not fighting King.
1. No interaction between these two characters
2. King was created to fight Marco, given their devil fruits
3. The alliance has more combatants that need a fight (Yamato, Sanji, Scabbards) than there are viable opponents
4. Given his current state, in order to fight a calamity he would need to recover first, but if he recovers it would make more sense that he return to the rooftop

Luffy is not soloing Kaido.
1. Would make him the strongest character in a story that is going to take another 5 years to finish
2. Would make dozens of characters (Worst-Gen, admirals, Sanji...) borderline irrelevant
3. The power scaling implications of such a scenario are nonsensical, even for Oda (who has acknowledged this himself)
If Luffy beats Kaido now in a 1 v1 it would no way be considered a "Solo". The guy has taken more deadly attacks during his fights on the roof than any other character we've ever seen in the series.

Ashura should just have been used for ZKK if it's indeed happening. That would've maintained its hype a lot more tbh.
Eh Flying Dragon Blaze is more iconic (the whole Ryuma's stance and all) and actually dragon-related
If Zoro had hit that move, I'd be dropping the whole ZKK right now and then.
But the fact that Oda made him miss, makes me believe in ZKK even more :giogio:

Imagine thinking that people like Akainu, Aokiji, Garp and Fujitora don't have it.

The only one that might be a bit questionable here is Kizaru but I believe he has it as well, to be honest.
Nah at best akainu will have it and even then he didn't use it in mf........and he is a serious character......admirals for most part are df reliant..........it doesn't make sense even for there to be this many conquerors..........

My bad, I was talking about Adv CoA. Like how Hyou stated that internal destruction haki is a step ahead even Adv CoA.
Yes I understood that but CoO only has 1 advanced step while CoA has 2 meaning CoC doesnt necessarely have 2 either

If WB/Roger were using that stage 1 advanced CoC I doubt theres a stage 2 as those 2 should be the strongest CoC users ever

Status
Not open for further replies.