Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One left a scar in dragon Kaido and the other one on Hybrid. You need to realize first which one is more durable. The only thing I would point out is that Zoro did it while being heavily injured. If I am not wrong didn't Law say that he could have all of his bones broken?
I don't think dura increases with time though....and there shouldn't be that much of difference between dura........though zoro is heavily injured so there is that I will agree

the difference in Oden cut and Ashura is actually huge

remember Oden cut Dragon Kaido who's way bigger than his Hybrid form

Zolo still have a long way to go before he reach Oden
Not that long. One did it on Hybrid and the other on Dragon. Note that Zoro is very injured and thus, his offensive capabilities are decreased.

Tbh it was like that when they first introduced it. Against someone strong it was useless but now they showed us that you can strike with it.

CoC Hype WAS WELL above fodder control ... FAR ABOVE

people didn't believe it? fine

but it's shameless if they say : "now that CoC is proven to be strong then my favorite character should have it too"

The Ashura was a bit underwhelming tbh.
In my opinion the 1 sec Hakai block was more impressive.
Anyway, good chapter and base Luffy beating the shit out of hybrid Kaido is for sure bullshit, but a nice one to see.
yeah asura is underwhelming, but that because zoro is massively weakened, if you look closely there a panel where enma is not drawing haki as much as zoro's previous attacks.
base luffy was actually the plan all along. rayleigh told luffy to look for a way other than gear 4 to be strong, it's a good thing this happened.

Lol guys, this is Luffy:

Luffy: With you? As if we'd go with you, idiot. We love 'samurai' after all. Haah... Haaah. I'll definitely... send you flying!

kaido drop from 10000meters and he was fine, good luck with that!!

Send you fyling, guys are you kidding me? Flying will not stop Kaido from recovering and destroy the capital.

The scabban are right, the head most be chop from kaido

What the fuck are those Yankers on about trying to spin the events of this chapter as an L for the Admirals. The Admirals already have the strongest devil fruits in the verse, their awakening will be their main power up, not this inconsistent shit.

They already have proficient CoO + Ryou confirmed, that's more than enough.

Keep dancing you clowns, we'll talk again once the mid gen jobbers are a tale of the past and we're finally focusing on the real shit which is Teach and Akainu, as Oda implied at Fishman island.
:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.