Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't work that way. Zoro and Law are still fighting as allies. Zoro doesn't consider Law as an enemy.
However, it should be more accurate to claim that Law can't teleport those with haki vastly superior to his and against their will.
which is why one should wonder why Law couldn't teleport Vergo himself, or his own heart when Vergo was not in his vicinity. Only when Vergo was in his direct vicinity did he try this, yet failed to outmaneover Vergo, when Kaido now goes on about how tricky Law's ability is it shows Law had much up in his sleeve he couldn't try shit on Vergo (countershock though which failed)

Vergo was too hard of an opponent that he could be their ruin.

See the congratulatory face he is making, he was bested but at least he goes down with dignity and recognises he lost fair and square

None of this woul happen if he could teleport Vergo. It'd be a slam dunk

Why do people want Zoro to fight King 1v1? I still think that Sanji should help Marco fight King and/or Queen. If Zoro fights Kaido, takes all this damage, and then fights King solo, what does that say about Sanji? I will always say that Zoro is stronger. I want to see the return of Black Leg Sanji.

@Red Admiral pointed out in a post in this thread that the shadows Kaido sees behind Luffy might all be of characters who could use this advanced CoC in this manner.

If so, Oden would count among those people, so eventually Zoro as well should be able to use it.

Maybe that's what Kaido saying Odens spirit is in Enma was about ? Because he had imbued Enma with his CoC in the past and not just with CoA ?

I think all of these elements could be used to give us the path of growth Zoro's going to take in the following arcs, and if so, he will first need to master the advanced CoC before he manages to surpass Oden.

This could also increase Oden's hype for him to be a legit top tier probably on Rayleigh's ( and Gabans :myman: ) level :goyea:
KUROASHI san :neesama::neesama::amazing::amazing:
ALWAYS Knew You are One Of Wise Sanji Fans. Cheers on You :cheers:

That's quite wrong. If you are sick and very injured you can't perform as good as you would perform if you were in perfect condition. It's logic.
It’s actually not wrong. Zoro put everything he had into it. If he could have done better at any point, he would have. That’s not a slight against him
wtf is this crap again, it just means Kaido is an endurance freak, not that the wound is shallow. Zoro literally has just done somthing unprecedented (giving a permanent scar to Prime Hybrid Kaido)
It’s not crap. I said superficial, not shallow. Two different things. It will scar him, but otherwise caused no immediate or lasting damage. It had no effect on him.
kaido was on his knees after asura
And Kaido was right back up following.

Status
Not open for further replies.