Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

People need to be careful before shitting on Big Mom Haki

she CAN have Ad.CoC as well
She is a Yonko and feared by most people in the Verse. She was always mentioned at the same level as Kaido. I would be hugely surprised if she doesnt have Ad.CoC.
While i guess she is slightly weaker then Kaido, i doubt she wouldnt have that power. Otherwise she wouldnt be able to hold her position for a long time.

Incredible chapter!

* What's up with the thunderclouds? It is apparently possible for intense fires to create "volcanic" thunderclouds. By preventing water molecules from coming together violent storms can be generated. Could Big Mom and Prometheus be plotting such a disaster? Poor Kid and Killer!
National Geographic

* Kid, Killer, Law and even Kaido all witnessed Zoros strength and remarked upon his resilience. He might never become the strongest in the world but just like Rayleigh or Ben Beckman he will be an absolute powerhouse that is respected by all and coveted by opposing captains/fractions.

* Luffy has a way of beating Kaido now! But it seems far to easy... If it is that "easy" to beat Kaido why is he regarded as the worlds strongest creature on land, air or sea? There are surely some others with the same power such as Shanks, Whitebeard (previously), Big Mom, Akainu, Kong, Garp, Sengoku and Dragon. Perhaps Mihawk, Rayleigh, Blackbeard and Ben Beckman as well.

* I think this might be kind of like Water-Luffy vs Crocodile (fight 2). Yes, Luffy can damage Kaido but the opposite is still true as well and Kaido, together with Big Mom, seem to have the highest HP/Endurance in One Piece. I see Act 3 still ending in tragedy... Grand Fleet incoming? The marines? Blackbeard? In the end I see Zoro once again slashing Kaido and Luffy delivering the final blow in Act 4.

It is unfair. Zoro took the Hakai to save his friends and despite having all of his bones broken he still managed to scar Kaido. Now tell me that Kaido was more nerfed than Zoro was.
Bro Oda nerf both Kaido and BM so that supernovas would have chance in this fight. Kaido just playing with them. Dont you remember his dialogue with BM ?? Until now, I'm sure Kaido still doesn't show his true power. If he being serious, he would just thunder bagua all of them from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.