Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so fucking hyped about this incoming Zoro vs king match. It will piss off so many fans

Plus we get the Kaku/Sanji clash foreshadowing with Sanji serving as a hype tool for King for Zoro
:finally:

Zoro vs the Black Jet
Kings Bounty of 1.7B
Zoro vs the Firebird
Zoro vs the Blackbird

Hybrid King :finally:

They don't fix the bone directly. They open you up so they strap something to the bone so it doesn't move will it cures naturally. Unless the injure is so bad that they need to use screws
Law also happens to have magic powers on top of being a surgeon and THIS IS ANIME... Fuckin milk fixes bones in this story...

C’mon are you gonna say its UNBELIEVABLE if Zoro returns because of bone damage IN THIS STORY WHERE MILK FIXES BOMES INSTANTLY?

Well how the fuck did we know roger was the pirate king then? If roger was the wss they will call him that. But they didnt.
lmao cawksucker running out of excuses :milaugh:
what? Mihawk himself said being the PK is harder than becoming the WSS, obviously they'd call Roger by his most famous title. You're the one running out of excuses by somehow bringing Roger into the equation of Mihawk the WSS being stronger than swordsmen like Shanks. It's fucking embarrassing.

Except it can because it was stated by Kaido, unless you’re still clinging to Zoro happening to release a wave of coc at the exact same time he cut Kaido and Kaido commenting on that instead of the attack that just hit him.
Zoro has Coc... true he does I'm not criticizing that... but he cannot imbue Coc.. not that it was shown like in the case of luffy... saying that he did but they didn't show is straight up a drivel since the name of the chap is Coc

Law also happens to have magic powers on top of being a surgeon and THIS IS ANIME... Fuckin milk fixes bones in this story...

C’mon are you gonna say its UNBELIEVABLE if Zoro returns because of bone damage IN THIS STORY WHERE MILK FIXES BOMES INSTANTLY?
Wo wo, I am not saying that he won't return. I am just saying that Law can't give him new bones. A broken bone recovers itself naturally. The surgeons and medics only fixes the bones so they don't move while they are being cured.

No, but it doesn’t change Zoros complete exhaustion. You read it yourself he was using all of his power and scarred kaido. He doesn’t have any in his reserves hence rest and recovery for a few chapters is fine

Luffy vs kaido
1 vs 1

Big mom vs kid killer
1 vs 2

We might see luffy improvement to yonko level (2 billion level as blackbeard) via the new conqueror haki.. Kid that designed as luffy rival, also stated have conqueror haki.. We might see it during fight big mom..

Zoro will rest for now
Law will heal zoro broken bones surgeon
*sidelined and help, this plot is similar as doffy arc

Remember the black blade was introduced in wano arc for zoro.. So zoro will still have his moment..

Zoro has Coc... true he does I'm not criticizing that... but he cannot imbue Coc.. not that it was shown like in the case of luffy... saying that he did but they didn't show is straight up a drivel since the name of the chap is Coc
I don't know if he did it exactly like Luffy, but Zoro most likely did infuse his attack with CoC in some way, to some extent, even if he doesn't know that he did.

Kaido seems to derive that from the fact that the wound he just received looks like it's going to leave a scar.

Status
Not open for further replies.