Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeooooooo how the fuck did I not see this coming. :crazwhat:

I’m a believer of the Law for Strawhat Or ally to Raftel theory. Law and Zoro going down together makes complete sense.

The commander fights are definitely happening.

King vs Zoro and Marco
Queen vs Law, Drake, and maybe Sanji
Perospero vs Sanji

It makes so much sense now
North Blue boys really take Queen
There was a reason why Law and Drake fanboyed over Sora/Germa early on

Law cured Drug addiction

Let that sink in. He performed a physical operation THE CURED DRUG ADDICTION

Think about that a bit. Then remember THIS IS FUCKIN ANIME

This is the story where drinking milk fixes bone damage instantaneously.

Geez, let me ask, are you going to say Zoro being back to RELATIVELY good fighting condition after some chapters is unbelievable in this story where people cure drug addiction and milk instant fixes bones?

No, he simply means the order of the chapters.
Where the order of the Straw Hat named Chapters in Wano so far is the reverse order in which they were sent away flying in Sabaody.
Okay what does that have to do with Zoro being out of the arc entirely then? According to that, we havent even seen Zoro’s chapter yet. Have we?

Remember, that was a severely injured and weaken Zoro. There's no doubt 5jat a less injured Zoro would have caused more damage
Wait I thought injuries didn’t handicap people. U an @HA001 @ShishioIsBack use to preach this during DR. What’s changed lol?? Now people specifically stating to use there best aren’t ... Also thought Zoro finisher would never be treated in a similar fashion to GK. Looks like it was even less impactful, doffy was actually affected by Law lls.

I don't know if he did it exactly like Luffy, but Zoro most likely did infuse his attack with CoC in some way, to some extent, even if he doesn't know that he did.

Kaido seems to derive that from the fact that the wound he just received looks like it's going to leave a scar.
I'm dumbfounded if that is the case actually..zoro doesn't know the basics of Coc but he can imbue it..

Yeooooooo how the fuck did I not see this coming. :crazwhat:

I’m a believer of the Law for Strawhat Or ally to Raftel theory. Law and Zoro going down together makes complete sense.

The commander fights are definitely happening.

King vs Zoro and Marco
Queen vs Law, Drake, and maybe Sanji
Perospero vs Sanji

It makes so much sense now
North Blue boys really take Queen
There was a reason why Law and Drake fanboyed over Sora/Germa early on
You really want king and Queen to die lmfao

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

guys ... idk ... even with all the wanks in the world ... I can't see Kid and Killer do much

Killer don't have awaking
Killer don't have Ad.CoC
Killer don't have Ad.CoO
Killer don't have Ad.CoA

even if he gets 2 of this in this fight ... it's not enough
Killer is an ok fighter but it was crystal clear since the start that he would hardly play a huge role in the Grand scheme.

Law cured Drug addiction

Let that sink in. He performed a physical operation THE CURED DRUG ADDICTION

Think about that a bit. Then remember THIS IS FUCKIN ANIME

This is the story where drinking milk fixes bone damage instantaneously.

Geez, let me ask, are you going to say Zoro being back to RELATIVELY good fighting condition after some chapters is unbelievable in this story where people cure drug addiction and milk instant fixes bones?
Law removed the drug from their bodies and took away their need for it.

That’s his power he’s literally able to chop people up and remove whatever he wants from inside them.

Law can’t just give Zoro energy and the ability to fight.

If he had that power why did he lose any fight ever. Why did it take law so much time to heal Luffy post Marineford?

Law isn’t a miracle worker. Zoro won’t be in the shape to fight a calamity after just 5 chapters of rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.