Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is not what i mean... Imbuing it is basically a step ahead of just using COC on fodder... and the imbued one has that requirement of having lightning haki streaks which doesn't seem to be the case and zoro doesn't know the first basic coc which is asserting one's will.
I still think those black lines were supposed to be lightning

Maybe its because it was done involuntarily and he can't really control it. It leaves room for later down the line to see improvement, and by EoS maybe he will be able to swing a sword with those lighting streaks at will causing even more damage.
Calling it involuntarily is a huge stretch since zoro doesn't know the basic execution of Coc.. if u remember there is just a specific area that Ahura covers prolly coz zoro blitzes him and kaido sense ashura... he calls it CoC.. which i believe it is... but not really zoro imbuing Coc

@ShishioIsBack @Cinera @comrade @HA001 @Aknolagon
when you realise that half dead Zoro with a little of strength + his bones are broken could block Kaido attacks ( three times ) in hybrid form afterwards he speedblitzed him and left a permanent scar meanwhile Puffy still struggling to even leave an imprint on his body .
:feelsokeman:
Even Togen Totsuka from Oden and scabbards didn't <<< half dead Zoro's remaining strength to use Asura :pepecafe:
Law : That bastard must have shattered every last bone in his body earlier !!

Zoro : Trao, what I'm going to do from now on, is the strenght that remains to me.
Zoro : Even if I still fight, I will just waste my energy.
Zoro : If it doesn't work that means i will die right, then I will let you take care ... of the rest.
キン : metallic-sounding
http://www.romajidesu.com/dictionary/meaning-of-キン.html

I’m not ragging on Queen, but I think according to story the YC1 should be superior. I still think Queen is a much bigger threat than he shows off. Especially if both Queen and King made Jack shook
I think King and Queen are the closest to each other, and like you said much stronger than Jack.

That's not meant to downplay King, that's why Oda used Jack in their introduction as a point of reference to show that they are both absolute monsters, it's not that King is weak because Queen is close to him.

This is explainable by the meritocracy system Kaido has set up for his crew. Think about it, King and Queen are confirmed to have been a part of his crew since the moment he came to Wano. They are his main guys since his early days as a captain. Ever since then, for decades, they managed to keep those positions.

We see how the Beast Pirates challenge each other to take eachothers place and rank up, but no one was able to budge King and Queen from the very top since the very begining.

Once they go hybrid and they start showing off feats, these guys will be crazy :finally:

I think King and Queen are the closest to each other, and like you said much stronger than Jack.

That's not meant to downplay King, that's why Oda used Jack in their introduction as a point of reference to show that they are both absolute monsters, it's not that King is weak because Queen is close to him.

This is explainable by the meritocracy system Kaido has set up for his crew. Think about it, King and Queen are confirmed to have been a part of his crew since the moment he came to Wano. They are his main guys since his early days as a captain. Ever since then, for decades, they managed to keep those positions.

We see how the Beast Pirates challenge each other to take eachothers place and rank up, but no one was able to budge King and Queen from the very top since the very begining.

Once they go hybrid and they start showing off feats, these guys will be crazy :finally:
I’m hyped as fuck. Oda is great for keeping me still invested into these commanders despairing having fought Yonko already

I still think those black lines were supposed to be lightning
so zoro has lightning... lol

i have another opinion regarding this, it might be that the limited radius that ashura covers is the reason kaido couldn't sense it at first.. he was a bit away from zoro
but when zoro blitzes him.. kaido can.. coz there is also this limited area ashura has influence on

when you realise that half dead Zoro with a little of strength + his bones are broken could block Kaido attacks ( three times ) in hybrid form afterwards he speedblitzed him and left a permanent scar meanwhile Puffy still struggling to even leave an imprint on his body .
Even Togen Totsuka from Oden and scabbards didn't <<< half dead Zoro's remaining strength to use Asura :pepecafe:

Like I said, Only way for Sanji fans to not lose face...

Is to say this man is Yonko level :cheers::cheers::cheers:

good points

that is not what i mean... Imbuing it is basically a step ahead of just using COC on fodder... and the imbued one has that requirement of having lightning haki streaks which doesn't seem to be the case and zoro doesn't know the first basic coc which is asserting one's will.
So what is kaido talking about? What exactly did Zoro do to give him the idea Zoro has CoC?

Just gonna leave you guys with this. Our Marimo is far from done :steef:

"Currently in the acclaimed story of "Wano Kuni", Zoro made lots of noises by saving people, even got separated from Luffy and met with Kozuki Hiyori and Toko by coincidence.
Knowing the horrific/epouvantable reality of Wano, will the wrath of his sword save Wano?! From now on, Zoro's activities will not be ignored"

- Translation courtesy of @Aknolagon
Bingo, We are talking about an arc where the samurai forces are the good one, and Zoro intro box is a ronin which posses the blade of the previous Shogun in Wano (he saved the princes in Wano, daughter of Oden), he is the one that met the pervious legend in Wano Ryuma, but yeah Zoro is done in this arc after he got KO, by Hackay, exhaustion due to Enma, and the last hit from Kaido (coc attack by the way) Raimei Hakkei.

Status
Not open for further replies.