Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He send Kaku flying with his Ni Gorilla slash, even with Zolo's strongest attack he didn't even manage to put Kaido down on his knees unlike Oden who made Kaido squirm like a little bitch in pain and down on his knees
in all fairness
the scabbards put kaido down
with a weaker attack that couldnt even open the old scar
dont downplay the scar.

That makes it even worse. Luffy could at least manage flattening Kaido on his back with his strength alone, since before Wano even started, even if he couldn't injure him, the attacks were powerful enough to rag doll him. Zoro can't do that even utilizing his full strength and strongest attack, and possibly combining CoC with it.
But he has got broken bones :kriwhat:

:risicheck:

I really hope we get a Zoro FB now. It's perfect timing. He's injured and he done well. He can be sidelined till the end now...

Hiyori could explain his family's history to him.

Did zoro actually clash with kaido in bottom right panel before land his attack?
If so then ashura is a mode and Zoro for a sort period of time stepped in the big leagues and won the exchange against kaido. Our boy doing great, truly the first mate of the future king!
And luffy da** this guy will surpass Roger by a lot i think.
I don't think zoro will fight a calamity as he is right now but i believe he will do something before this arcade ends.
Sorry for my English guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.