Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am always in support of zkk when both luffy and kaido are barely able to move and kaido tries to attack luffy one last time then zoro cuts his head directly above the flower capital

but I am only trolling those saying healthy ashura zoro would've killed kaido, or would have did much more damage , blah blah blah when we have only seen ashura from zoro in critical situation
Though he has only shown it when any other option has already been tried, he doesn't need to be severely wounded to go Asura mode.

Last edited:
he doesnt have to make enma black this arc.
yes he does mate
foreshadowed by hitetsu where the fk do u think zoro will make enma black if not wano? not many arcs left + zoro has sandai and wado to make them black to
wano is the perfect place for enma becoming black fullfiling oden s wish of striking down kaido and opening the wano borders man

yes he does mate
foreshadowed by hitetsu where the fk do u think zoro will make enma black if not wano? not many arcs left + zoro has sandai and wado to make them black to
wano is the perfect place for enma becoming black fullfiling oden s wish of striking down kaido and opening the wano borders man
why would he make enma black before the other two
by fulfilling oden's wish
is that how to make swords black
fulfilling the wish of the swordsman?

well
thats just an assumption.

Wtf are you on about.
Ur old headcanon dnt play stupid now...

Law and Kidd fans are full on desperate.

Neither did anything meaning full to kaido

One smiled a few chapters ago and his fans wet their pants
Sign of coc they said lmfao
Anybody can downplay

Zoro did fuck all to Meme, an his inability to affect Prometheus. Why she currently still alive.

Got hype by Meme as having AP relevant to Kaido. Only for it to be significantly less impactful then GK on Doffy

And now you whose over the moon law didess damage than the scabbards did.
Without AcoA, meaning it was thrown sheer AP dumbass. That shits on the scabbards an literally pre AcoA G4. U claim law had nowhere near this Lvl attack right??

Zoros ap shits on laws from a great height. He just gave a massive scar whilst half dead.
Great feat, call me when Laws completely down. He can potentially do more...

Status
Not open for further replies.