Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we don't know too much about Shanks yet but he doesn't need to be the strongest swordsman to be stronger than Mihawk. For example when Mihawk attacks to Shirohige he attacks him to see the distance(in strength) between him and that man(he doesn't say who is that man but it's likely Shirohige tho it could be Shanks) which is stopped by Vista or Jouzu, I don't remember who. And before that we saw Shirohige making a Haoushoku clash with Shirohige face to face as if they were equal. I'm pretty much sure that Shanks is stronger but he is not only a swordsman like Mihawk

Are you gonna say the same retarded shit every message? The Pirate King was being chased too.

Shanks being a fucking snitch isn’t something to be proud of.
Nope. Nobody get tired of facts. Thats ok. We have enough copium in this planet :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Well we don't know too much about Shanks yet but he doesn't need to be the strongest swordsman to be stronger than Mihawk. For example when Mihawk attacks to Shirohige he attacks him to see the distance(in strength) between him and that man(he doesn't say who is that man but it's likely Shirohige tho it could be Shanks) which is stopped by Vista or Jouzu, I don't remember who. And before that we saw Shirohige making a Haoushoku clash with Shirohige face to face as if they were equal. I'm pretty much sure that Shanks is stronger but he is not only a swordsman like Mihawk
Simple fact that the cawksucker cant comprehend :cheers:

Heres something that is not a secret. Shanks intercepted kaido then went straight to marineford asking for a fight. And everyone folded, including cawk. :milaugh:
Here go Shankstards thinking their wet dreams are canon again. Mihawk has no interest in fighting a one armed hasbeen like Shanks. Folding is what Shanks did to a sea king.

Welp im not the one who got caught lying in this very thread :milaugh:
Lol at you thinking anyone who is chasing cawk right now is stronger than prime garp :milaugh:

Aside from not reading the manga and lying, this cawksucker lacks logic too :milaugh:
Aint no one lying but you. You tried to make it seem like Shanks being a snitch is portrayal above Mihawk who’s getting chased when in reality it’s terrible portrayal because all the true threats like Roger got chased by the Marines too.

Status
Not open for further replies.