Character Discussion Sanji's Immense Will

No they did not, they where not even in the east blue. And even if that was the case, the rooftop 5 had to fight 2 yonkos because of him, and where was he to take responsability for causing that mess? captured by fodder and making himself a joke for the entire island to hear, all because he wanted to play he hero inside enemy territory like the stupid simp that he is....And he is weak enough to the point where he cant even take responsability for his own mess, cant even get out of there alone.

If an incompetent asshat like this ever get CoC then any incompetent idiot can get it, might as well give it to Orochi, at least he has more ambition than the shitty cook.
:kayneshrug:
Yes they fucking did. Do you want me to bring up all the panels of them threatening Zeff. Literally the biggest reason Sanji couldnt do anything in WCI, was because of the assassins in the East Blue ready to kill Zeff.

And the reason they're fighting 2 Yonkos....is all because of Luffy, not Sanji.

Yes they fucking did. Do you want me to bring up all the panels of them threatening Zeff. Literally the biggest reason Sanji couldnt do anything in WCI, was because of the assassins in the East Blue ready to kill Zeff.

And the reason they're fighting 2 Yonkos....is all because of Luffy, not Sanji.
Big mom wouldnt be there if Luffy didnt invade her territory and made a joke out of her....And who was the reason why Luffy stormed into her territory?
:absojustice:

You gotta be kidding me. Sanji, who gave up on his nakama, didn’t believe in Luffy and placed his faith in Big Mom and Pudding, is strong willed? Sanji has, by far, the weakest will on the crew. Oda shits on his dream every chance he gets and his simp complex makes him too weak willed to fight anyone with a vagina. This dude could not even muster the will to save everyone in WCI by poisoning the cake, legit could’ve ended the arc right then and there but nope he’s too much of a slave to his misguided, sexist and outdated principles. Strong willed my ass.
So strong willed he gave up robin instead of just fucking dying 😂

great thread chrono perhaps he does have a strong will, issue is for people who will say no is the inevitable comparison
to two others in the monster trio

but this is also a strong will

if people look at this without that comparison to the other two
candies aint wrong
:quest:
I think Oda showed the 3 highest willed on the crew in sabaody the most. Luffy Zoro and Sanji each attacked a celestial dragon (And Usopp did by accident but I give it to him)

Big mom wouldnt be there if Luffy didnt invade her territory and made a joke out of her....And who was the reason why Luffuy stormed into her territory?
:absojustice:
And why did Luffy make a joke of out of her then ?

The biggest reasons why Meme is after Luffy:

- First was because of him threatening her in FI
- Second was because of the Wedding Cake, which Sanji resolved
- Third was because of the Tamatebako which destroyed her castle, which the SHs gave her
- Fourth was because of Luffy defeating her commanders
- Fifth because of Morgans exaggeration and embrassing her

In fact, Sanji did nothing but resolve conflicts between Meme and the SHs. He first made Meme stop targetting the SHs.....to the point Meme would've let them go after defeating Cracker. And secondly he made her the Wedding Cake, which stopped her chasing the SHs...and also resolved the cake crisis.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
You know what's even funnier about the "just throw away your ambition" panel people like to bring up?

It's that at first they are like: "omg. sanji is saying to people just throw ambition away just because it might kill them".

But when sanji decides to follow his morals even if it means death we get gems like "omg, why dont he just throw away his garbage moral since it means his death?"

Dude. I love these contradictions so much. The blindness people are willing to endure just to spout a bunch of BS is such a beauty.

:suresure:

Lol you're addressing his own contradiction if you see it like that

I know Zoro fans more than they know themselves....
Tbh I skipped through the op because half the links were broken.

Defending a friend isn't the same at all. Anyone else would do that too. Chopper's origin had him show the same guts at an early age. Usopp was just as brave in the face of Kuro's crew, while self aware of his complete weakness as a person.

Nami actually was NOT a crew member during Arlong Park, which makes her actions different from Sanji's actions at WCI. Yet she was still willing to set herself apart even if it meant trouble if her actions were to be discovered (on behalf of Zoro for one thing). Current Nami has the guts to die with a smile, because she can't even lie when dying not for Luffy or for his dream, but for the honor of Luffy's dream.

Sanji's brave but that's not a particularly high show of willpower on his front.

When he was willing to sacrifice himself to Kuma, he came up with a completely bullshit reason to take his head that hasn't been addressed before or since. For him it's not about his ambition.

Momments where the cook was weak willed just on top of my head

1-Weak child, ran away from home, too weak to stand up against his brothers.
2-Telling Zoro to give up his dream
3-Refusing to overcome his simp nature even when his friends lives are at stake in Ennies Lobby, Zoro did stuff much harder than that for Luffy latter on.
4-Imediately becomes an okama after being forced into their island.
5-His own ambition becomes a pun.

And im not even brigging up anything after fishman island......Like it or hate him, this man is not a conqueror.
:cheers:

You know what's even funnier about the "just throw away your ambition" panel people like to bring up?

It's that at first they are like: "omg. sanji is saying to people just throw ambition away just because it might kill them".

But when sanji decides to follow his morals even if it means death we get gems like "omg, why dont he just throw away his garbage moral since it means his death?"

Dude. I love these contradictions so much. The blindness people are willing to endure just to spout a bunch of BS is such a beauty.

:suresure:
Whatever Sanji does is weak-willed in the eyes of his haters.

Sanji sacrifices himself = Weak-willed
Sanji doesn't abandon his morals = Weak-willed
Sanji asks for help = Weak-willed
Sanji protects everyone = Weak-willed

And why did Luffy make a joke of out of her then ?

The biggest reasons why Meme is after Luffy:

- First was because of him threatening her in FI
- Second was because of the Wedding Cake, which Sanji resolved
- Third was because of the Tamatebako which destroyed her castle, which the SHs gave her
- Fourth was because of Luffy defeating her commanders
- Fifth because of Morgans exaggeration and embrassing her

In fact, Sanji did nothing but resolve conflicts between Meme and the SHs. He first made Meme stop targetting the SHs.....to the point Meme would've let them go after defeating Cracker. And secondly he made her the Wedding Cake, which stopped her chasing the SHs...and also resolved the cake crisis.

Bro just found out you are Somali:cheers:

No wonder you never give up debating about sanji.
Somali 🤝🏾 Madax adeeg

When he was willing to sacrifice himself to Kuma, he came up with a completely bullshit reason to take his head that hasn't been addressed before or since. For him it's not about his ambition.
Does it matter what it's about. The person who were to find the All Blue....wouldn't be a threatening person. It makes sense for Sanji to not list his ambition in that moment. And say something else that would seem more threatening.