Character Discussion Sanji's Immense Will

Boi, without Sanji, the crew would already dead by now.

Oh damn, apparently pre-timeskip doesn't matter anymore because of certain agenda. That's not the point, the point is that Sanji's being a cook contradicting Sanji's whole character. Yes, cook first and fighter second but it doesn't mean that Sanji can't fight.

Then improve.

There are plenty of them LOL.
Ain’t no agenda
Provide feats post ts or back up
Post timeskip Lanji been a joke

Honestly. I don't understand this notion of crying = weak-willed unless people are just trolling.
At that point Pudding was the last light at the end of his tunnel. The SHs, Zeff, etc....were all taken away from him. And Sanji did not want to hurt them since he views them as his saviours...

At this point, Pudding was his salvation and last hope....since he practicually lost everyone else.

It makes sense for him to cry with sadness, when even his last hope is taken away from him. The last saviour he could have....

Is Luffy not a conqueror then?

Is Zoro not a conqueror then?
Why did WCI Sanji cry.....

Was it because he was scared of the Big Mom Pirates ? No

Did he cry when the Vinsmokes hurt him and absused him again ? No

He only cried when....1 by 1....all his loved ones were being threatened and being taken away from him. And Pudding being his last loved one...turning out to be a traitor. Crying would've been an obvious reaction.

Did Luffy not ball his guts when Ace was taken away from his lol....

You know what's funny? It's like when people are showing some kind of honesty, good people are always get flamed by society, and then bad people are usually the one that get away with their predicament. When it comes to logic, people tend to ignore what's called judgement because of their cycled of hatred. It's dumb really. Regardless, sometimes people need to realize themselves what's right or what's wrong so that they will open their eyes up. If I was the one that make this thread, people will definitely trying to act like a idiot and flame on me even harder than Chrono's thread.

But hey, filth are always filth.:kayneshrug:
I've dealt with absolute fuckers like @Prince Kronos @stealthblack @ all the others I can't be fucked being petty enough to tag. You complain that y'all get hate when all you do is post fucking useless threads because ztards have had another win. Its not our fault Sanji is literally portrayed as a back stabbing, moral switching, warped lil fucking bitch that is getting goofed every step of the fucking way in the last 2 fucking arcs. You can bring up every good thing about a character to make a thread, but any evidence of Sanjis bad qualities is ignored. Y'all even get hit with manga fucking facts by about 30 people and still just push the same shit worded differently. I've given up on actually trying to discuss this shit with you, it's easier to make a joke at your expense than waste brain power trying to teach brainless chaps anything about a manga they state they read

I've dealt with absolute fuckers like @Prince Kronos @stealthblack @ all the others I can't be fucked being petty enough to tag. You complain that y'all get hate when all you do is post fucking useless threads because ztards have had another win. Its not our fault Sanji is literally portrayed as a back stabbing, moral switching, warped lil fucking bitch that is getting goofed every step of the fucking way in the last 2 fucking arcs. You can bring up every good thing about a character to make a thread, but any evidence of Sanjis bad qualities is ignored. Y'all even get hit with manga fucking facts by about 30 people and still just push the same shit worded differently. I've given up on actually trying to discuss this shit with you, it's easier to make a joke at your expense than waste brain power trying to teach brainless chaps anything about a manga they state they read
Then why commenting? You can always just ignore them if they're bothering you.

You know what's funny? It's like when people are showing some kind of honesty, good people are always get flamed by society, and then bad people are usually the one that get away with their predicament. When it comes to logic, people tend to ignore what's called judgement because of their cycled of hatred. It's dumb really. Regardless, sometimes people need to realize themselves what's right or what's wrong so that they will open their eyes up. If I was the one that make this thread, people will definitely trying to act like a idiot and flame on me even harder than Chrono's thread.

But hey, filth are always filth.:kayneshrug:
Then why commenting? You can always just ignore them if they're bothering you.