Character Discussion Sanji's Immense Will

Then why commenting? You can always just ignore them if they're bothering you.
Because it's fun, they all comment their bullshit agenda :goyea:. It's also nice to get a lil giggle in after inhaling a deep breath of good ol Sanji stan hypocrisy. There's no point adding valuable info to these threads when the thread creators don't listen. I'm here to raise hell, bant with my z boys and laugh at the Sanji tards. If I have to grill a mother fucker I will. Grow a spine lil jelly goat
Post automatically merged:

Lol those 4 things actually happened in the manga, you just proved my whole point 3 seconds after making it :okay::whitepress:

Because it's fun, they all comment their bullshit agenda :goyea:. It's also nice to get a lil giggle in after inhaling a deep breath of good ol Sanji stan hypocrisy. There's no point adding valuable info to these threads when the thread creators don't listen. I'm here to raise hell, bant with my z boys and laugh at the Sanji tards. If I have to grill a mother fucker I will. Grow a spine lil jelly goat
Cool.......
Lol those 4 things actually happened in the manga, you just proved my whole point 3 seconds after making it :okay::whitepress:
1. Sanji got nerfed and yet he still kick Vergo away.
2. Doffy sneak attacked Sanji.
3. He never ran away from Page One unlike Zoro and Luffy that are running away from Hawkins and Apoo.
4. Sanji got sneak attacked again.

Cool.......

1. Sanji got nerfed and yet he still kick Vergo away.
2. Doffy sneak attacked Sanji.
3. He never ran away from Page One unlike Zoro and Luffy that are running away from Hawkins and Apoo.
4. Sanji got sneak attacked again.
"Cool..." lol don't ask if you don't wanna listen, that's part of being a genuine person. Are you claiming you're one of the good people who is a victim of all the evil people?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Cool..." lol don't ask if you don't wanna listen, that's part of being a genuine person. Are you claiming you're one of the good people who is a victim of all the evil people? Bc youre a pretty abrasive lil shit yourself
LOL, never pointed out who's good and who's bad. The way your were saying sounds ignorant to be honest. I mean if you want to laugh then go ahead but making other people's looks bad it's not the way.