Powers & Abilities Sanji most likely has CoC too

If you look at one of the theme of this arc, being a Conqueror, Sanji will probably get it eventually. The Rocks crew had 4 people with CoC but Rocks couldn't control them and they tried killing each other. Kaido/Wb fears having alot of them on their crew. The difference woth Luffy is he will suceed where the Rocks failed. He going to have multiple CoC and still be at the top because of his leadership style and how he chooses people to join his crew.

Like i said before, only those with CoC are shown on the page where Rayleigh uses CoC for the first time.

Starting with Rayleigh in the bottom even the order of confirmation likely fits.

Rayleigh > Luffy > Zoro > Sanji > Usopp

as well as how profficient they will likely be with it as far the the 4 SH's go

Luffy > Zoro > Sanji > Usopp

:super:

Yes. Ofc. Now that Zoro has been confirmed to have CoC. The Bootleg Yellow Haired Zoro will also get CoC. Cuz that's one of the primary rules of One Piece;When Z= X, S=X. :denzimote:
Zoro having it was always part of the argument some of us were making, and the confirmation comes as a validation of that argument because there were two sides :

- The one's who said that only Luffy can have it because that's what makes him special
- The one's who said that Luffy is even more special if multiple CoC users end up following him, so there will be multiple SH's with CoC

It's not always about Zoro vs Sanji. Usopp will have CoC as well btw

Usopps lies come true :goyea:
Post automatically merged:

If any, Usopp might be the 3rd one...
4th.

2nd and 3rd will be the 2nd and 3rd SH's who awakened their Haki to begin with, and that's Zoro and Sanji.

Luffy comes with CoA, CoO and CoC from the start of the time skip
Zoro and Sanji with CoA and CoO and awaken CoC next
Usopp is the first to awaken CoO among the rest of the crew, and the final SH to get CoC

CoC is not a joke:

The Conqueror role fits Zoro very nicely.

Supreme King / Ruler, this fits Zoro's aspirations very properly.

Or for example Boa aspired to become the Snake Princess, Sengoku Fleet Admiral and so many other intriguing examples to be spotted, like Doffy's ambition.

Even Whitebeard's ambition was superlative despite not seeming so at first sight.

All of this was in some sort destined in that CoC is a newborn feature and it just awakens later but still newborn-like nonetheless.

In Sanji's case, I think he probably lacks the right gist to show to constitute one. That "divine" spark.

Oda is the master, he may confirm whether or not I was right :kayneshrug:

I just hope that if he won't show it I won't have to read that Sanji had it all along but it didn't appear on the series because despite funnily not impossible it would stand as a ridiculous excuse
But would you take the confirmation that Sanji has CoC as proof that Sanji has all the things you think he lacks, or start downplaying having CoC to adjust for Sanji having it ?

Well Sogeking also literally mean sniper king. What would Sanji fans think if Sanji had the title of the strongest non conqueror in the one piece verse. That has a nice ring to it, the only top tier without CoC because of his kindness.
Do you think all current top tiers have CoC ?

What Kingship does Kizaru have attached to his character ?

We know he's followed Akainu for the longest and was the only Admiral not to get his name put up for the Fleet Admiral promotion.

Do you think all current top tiers have CoC ?

What Kingship does Kizaru have attached to his character ?

We know he's followed Akainu for the longest and was the only Admiral not to get his name put up for the Fleet Admiral promotion.
In this case by Top tier i'm referring to all characters in the past, present and future in their prime. I'm not sure where Kizaru would stand there though.

Yeah its hard to believe that Kizaru has CoC, i don't actually. If Kizaru has CoC, then Sanji definitely would have it.