How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can the Chapter be Big Mom focused? Big Mom is literally away from everybody else....... no where near the kaido fight and She's out of Kid and Killers view. Hopefully its like the hyogoro chapter that consisted of hype shit although the focus was hyogoro.

It's good, just the ending is not the best, the cliffhanger, etc... it's fine. I like to imagine what ifs, if the incident didn't occur etc. A different storyline etc.
Here’s my issue with it right. Lelouch agreed to work with Euphie before his Geass went out of control and he made her go crazy. I felt like him deciding to work with her was lowkey character assassination, since the whole time Lelouch’s ideology was “you can’t fix the system from within, you have to fight against it”. Or at least that’s what he told Suzaku. Him deciding to work with Euphie and Britannia, even though it didn’t play out, seemed really weird and out of character to me.

Also, a high school student was building a nuke, and Britannia not only knew but didn’t care? Like I get it’s anime but that was a bit much imo.

I’m not sure I want to watch season 2 because Gigguk described it as “a burning garbage truck that manages to parallel park perfectly” and that doesn’t really sound interesting to me.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
How can the Chapter be Big Mom focused? Big Mom is literally away from everybody else....... no where near the kaido fight and She's out of Kid and Killers view. Hopefully its like the hyogoro chapter that consisted of hype shit although the focus was hyogoro.

There's probably panels focused on her making it back with a new lightning homie. It shouldn't take her too long to get back to the island either with Prometheus.

Here’s my issue with it right. Lelouch agreed to work with Euphie before his Geass went out of control and he made her go crazy. I felt like him deciding to work with her was lowkey character assassination, since the whole time Lelouch’s ideology was “you can’t fix the system from within, you have to fight against it”. Or at least that’s what he told Suzaku. Him deciding to work with Euphie and Britannia, even though it didn’t play out, seemed really weird and out of character to me.

Also, a high school student was building a nuke, and Britannia not only knew but didn’t care? Like I get it’s anime but that was a bit much imo.

I’m not sure I want to watch season 2 because Gigguk described it as “a burning garbage truck that manages to parallel park perfectly” and that doesn’t really sound interesting to me.
so about that, technically if it were any other person besidese Euphie, I couldsay morebut I'm eating atm.

Honestly if I had to show my complete and utter bias towards these matchups, I would want each strawhat and worstgen pirate to get matchups that resolve both Yonko plotlines and maintain the rivalry between Kid and Luffy. This is also100% the reason why I want the BMP to be involved during the climax. There are 4 additional major executives on that ship: Smoothie, Daifuku, Snack, and Compote. The rest are virtually fodder and can be taken out in a couple of panels (think Sanji kicking Raisin or Germa offscreening a ton of BM children)

Anyway, the dream:

- Luffy vs Kaido
- Kid vs Big Mom
- Zoro vs King
- Sanji vs Queen
- Law vs Smoothie
- Yamato vs Jack
- Killer vs Snack
- Jinbe vs Whos Who
- Drake vs Perospero
- Franky vs Sasaki
- Apoo vs Daifuku
- Hawkins vs Compote
- Brook/Robin vs Black Maria
- Nami/Usopp vs Ulti
- Usopp/Chopper vs Page 1

If Chopper does not fight Queen or Drake (somehow) or Peros (which I don't see), then he very likely has to join the fight with Usopp and Nami. Same with Zeus clearly. Scabbards in all their generic sword skills can 1 shot numbers or Orochi's side (Fuku/Kanjuro), or even take out BMP members in droves. I dknt expect them to have actual matchups anymore outside of Kin with Kanjuro and Raizo since they are part of the original 3 Scabbards. Just how I feel about it at this point.

Shit ton of fights, unlikely to happen, but it would be cool. I just feel like the puzzle sort of fits with this and who is here, but again, not gonna happen anyway. Maybe the beast pirate matchups at least.
Not too bad but how is Kid going to take on Big mom alone she is almost as durable as Kaido and suffered almost zero injuries unlike Kaido who has taken an incredible amount of beating. If Zoro is taking on King that leaves Marco free, for me it makes sense he would help Kid in that fight as Marco commented about how he realized more than anyone the danger she poses. Luffy has grown tremendously it took a lot to get to the level he is at i don't feel Kid is there yet atm

Big Mom can reach everybody else in half a second while riding Prometheus or whatever new homie she's obviously creating. She wasn't sent half a world away by Kuma but pushed a bit by a rock.

Mostly a full chapter. This clearly wouldn't even remotely be a "full chapter" because we know it's mostly about Big Mom.

You are also comparing a little girl hax fruit user to an extremely durable ancient zoan.

Edit: like you use that example but then forget Usopp technically fought her 2 additional chapters the first time she fainted (though I wouldn't call it a fight) and fought Perona for 3 chapters alone
They've been fighting for like 10 chaps. We've established their regular attacks don't work when they literally walked right through their attacks. It has to be a one shot with pure power.

Big Mom can reach everybody else in half a second while riding Prometheus or whatever new homie she's obviously creating. She wasn't sent half a world away by Kuma but pushed a bit by a rock.
My thing is...... where is Oda's mind right now? Out of everybody to focus a chapter on your doing it with Big Mom? Why are we not getting the VS Chapters yet? The way Oda's moving right now This arc is gonna last till the middle of next year.

It might honestly be an assumption from the title. The oshiruko stuff might be queen related rather than big mom related since its Queens favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.