How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd is about to save Ulti and Page one from Big Mom. Looks like we might be right about them joining Kidds crew lol. I think the Hawkins vs Killer fight might end in Killer recruiting Hawkins tbh. I expect either Killer or Kidd to possibly run into Apoo as well. (Probably Killer since Kidd has already had his little run in with Apoo).

This chapter was kind of weird. I have no idea what Oda has planned for Kidd at this point. If he was going to fight BM, why would he not just have them fight on the edge of Onigashima? Why waste time with this hide and seek shit with Kidd and Big Mom? Seems like BM is just going to get used as a plot device instead unfortunately

@rerere @Pantheos @Lukegranders

Can someone list Kidd's rooftop feats please :suresure:
Besides eating a direct punch from Big Mom and repelling her fat ass away he's done nothing.

But he hasn't been able to do much because Zoro and Luffy are there too which is understandable to a certain extent.

His moment to shine will come no doubt he has the disposition of a King, a ruthless personality that I like a lot and a devastating power we have yet to see in full display.

Now the endurance feats stacked up the for Kidd and killer. Now the offensive feats will start to shine.

while sanji fans have anxiety over sanji vs page one extreme diff rematch.

:gokulaugh:

Dont worry guys I’m sure sanji will stop daifuku from coming to onigashima and will beat him in an extreme diff battle with his raid suit and haki bloom:

:cheers:

Daifuku the genie

:steef:
What feats ? Kidd was barely touched aside from that punch Meme gave him that cracked his skull...

Bro, that's still better portrayal than Sanji Atm. None of Sanjis previous feats are equal to the limited results Kidd and killer had

Kidd and killer have C grade portrayal against yonkou. Sanji currently is at a 'did not qualify' grade portrayal. Never said kidd or killer had good feats, just better than Sanji atm
Kid and Killer were acknowledged by Kaido. All 5 SN were awesome and will be the leading figures of the next gen.
I can’t understand how some people compare Sanji with Kid.

argument is geeeting weakeer. sentences not complete.
Nope my arguments are good, otherwise you could debunk them with is not the case.
:kayneshrug:

nah man moscato is alive, she just took his lifespan, as does to opera. we can assume opera is alive due to moscat also was. Big mom punch capone and chiffon, kill them tho? i address this in my previos reply. this argument is dead,you are running in circle. im not continuing this
Yes he try to kill them, literally pointed out in this panel:

Their where about the get killed, even Pez like Capone pointed out.
We have on panel where Big mom not give any fuck of killing people and her own childrens(with you dodge many times when I come with this argument) fear her to a point where they try to escape.

"big mom literally don":okay:. nah spoiler especially said children below certain age.
What the spoiler said?
Pls enlight me.

as I also said, "bullied" as in saying she dont like pudding's third eye. not really a bullying is it? I also said in previous reply she only cares at the surface level, like how she cares about diversity.
Pudding literally getting a flashback with Sanji loving her eyes while everyone else from the flashback bulling her for her eyes.
Yes that is actually bullying someone my friend.

thats implying she is gonna betray kaido afterall.
who said she wouldnt betray kaido in wano? my argument is as strong as yours in this.
Because she would still stay with nothing outside of having a second RP. Without any help she can try to face a another Yonkou? But for which price? To risk her crew getting killed off and she beeing major injuried? With Kaido together or with the elbaf army she could take the adv over the other yonkou.
And she throw it away for a kid? Where she was when Momo was about to get killed of by Kaido?

Kidd is about to save Ulti and Page one from Big Mom. Looks like we might be right about them joining Kidds crew lol. I think the Hawkins vs Killer fight might end in Killer recruiting Hawkins tbh. I expect either Killer or Kidd to possibly run into Apoo as well. (Probably Killer since Kidd has already had his little run in with Apoo).

This chapter was kind of weird. I have no idea what Oda has planned for Kidd at this point. If he was going to fight BM, why would he not just have them fight on the edge of Onigashima? Why waste time with this hide and seek shit with Kidd and Big Mom? Seems like BM is just going to get used as a plot device instead unfortunately

@rerere @Pantheos @Lukegranders
If the theory is true about page one and ulti joining kidds crew this is the best way to do it.

Have Kidd save them from big mom.

I think killer is with hawkins because of a info dump or he recruits hawkins to the alliance. I don’t see them fighting because killer doesn’t seem like the type to fight without talking he’s not as rash as Kidd.

I’m expecting Kidd to see apoo but put aside his revenge and go for big mom.... for now

Status
Not open for further replies.