How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor guy. I was just like you once. The website ain't gonna change bruh. The mods themselves are just as bad as the users are here when it comes to clowning on a fanbase. I've learned to accept it and laugh with them, you should too.

You also haven't been here long enough to even understand why I respond the way I do to certain people. Speak to me in a year or two and then tell me what's up.

Don't get so offended by shit that doesn't matter. I'll say what I want. They are fictional characters.
Nah everyone being trash doesn't mean I have to be. If somebody is shitting on my favorite character, I don't feel the need to see who their favorites are, bring them up out of nowhere even tho nobody was talking about said character, and make shit up as revenge instead of just arguing against their trash ass points. Herd mentality.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Why does the worst characters in shonen always have to be females
One piece- big mom
Naruto-Kaguya
AoT- Ymir

Can any shonen mangaka write a proper female villain
If Imu is female then one piece is doomed
The sad thing is that Big Mom and Ymir both had lots of potential.

Nah it's pretty good art, just enjoy the series for what it is. Its always been comfort food.

At most, it has the potential to break the mold with its mysteries and ending, but just don't expect it to.

That's pretty much it.
The art is good I'm talking about what is happening there
A random 8 year old is controlling a yonko who has been ruling the seas for at least 30 years.

The art is good I'm talking about what is happening there
A random 8 year old is controlling a yonko who has been ruling the seas for at least 30 years.
I am sorry she didn't control any shit....all the spoilers mentioned was that BigMom was friendly with Tama...it didn't say Biigmom was controlled by Tama...

And here I thought we would get some insane moves from Big Mom.. She's somewhat meme"y, but I nonetheless think that her arsenal is one of the coolest in the series.. That tenjin got me hyped.
Hopefully Oda does not go overboard with that stuff. But I'm positive he won't, still need to see her awakening I think

Status
Not open for further replies.