How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Big Mom uses "Color of the Supreme King" when she punches Page One. She doesn't touch him.

WHAT A HYPE
If Pageone Standing up after that attack then GG. Dude would tank a G3 attack from current Luffy and a G4lvl+ attack from BM. Would show how durable the flyers are overall. He will be nerfed for sure.

Pageone is most like out for now.
Left is Ulti probably she get take out soon too?

The Big mom part with her power and cool moments made the chapter less bad now for me.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Fanfic:

Big Mum in front of P1 and Ulti.
P1 got hit hard, but manages to come up. Tama tells BM they want to kill her, Big mum is going to attack again.

Ulti and P1 claim this to be a betrayal against Kaido and how BM will regret. Linlin then starts to laugh, she laughs about P1 and Ulti, telling them how stupid and childish they are for believing kaido would give the slightest f about them.

Ulti shatteres a bit, hesitate to act, but P1 goes in attack mode, because he saw the confusion in Ulti. With that he gets the attention of Linlin, can dodge one or two attacks, but then get hit heavily. He lays down, not able to stand up again.

Meanwhile Zeus appears at big mum. He is happy to see her and want to go help her, but in front of him Hera appears and starts to mock him. She tells him he isn’t needed anymore, he shall just leave and die. Linlin himself is even ignoring him completely. But while talking this bad about Zeus, Hera gets suddenly hit by something from side. Nami, she couldn’t take how Hera is talking about her little „slave“. She is taking over Zeus. Zeus then flies into Namis arms. They then jump away together from an attack of Hera. They dodge an another attack but then are standing by side of Ulti and P1.

Ulti jumps to P1, caring for him, worrying. But also is she extremely angry and scared in front of big mum.

Even tho Tama wants big mum to not kill, Nami, she ignores her.

big mum so raises Hera and ist starting an enourmous attack. The whole floor is enlighted and like a massive black ball of thunder Hera is moving in direction of Nami, Zeus, P1 and Ulti. She decided to kill off all 4.

but suddenly the black thunder ball gets dragged in a slightly different direction and then hits random beast pirates, which are burned to their bones by that attack.

Linlin: „What the hell are you doing Hera!?“
Hera: „Mama Mama, something moved me, it wasn’t me!!!“

Then kid moves in front of Nami and the others.
„Found you fat hag. Stop running away from me and your fate.“

he is in protective position, cause he knows Nami is part of his alliance and is assuming the rest is too.

Ulti then is extremely impressed by Kid going against big mum and also protecting her and P1, even tho her own captain doesn’t care about them.

Crocodile protected Luffy and Ace just so he can shit on marines. Judge thing was a character development. I don't know what is inconsistent with them.
Croc did it because the entire point of the last fight in Alabasta was proving to crocodile the power in believing in your friends and wanting to protect them and risking your life for your beliefs. He would have never done that in Alabasta you're right. But he changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.