How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer stays to fight Hawkins, telling Kid to go find Big Mom since they can't afford to let her run wild.

Hawkins: "Killer, your chance of dying is 92%."

Killer: "I believe in my ability and not in predictions."

Hawkins: "I pray for your good fortune then, Killer."

Killer: "Go to hell. I'm not gonna pray for any fortune from you!!"
Oh now killer might die somehow and its gonna get sentimental.. especially for Kid
he's going to go berserk... its going to be a hit to the guts if killer died as a sign of act 3 ending... his words reinforce his morale but not the reality that may be inevitable... oda might be taking emotional fury as a route of development of development for kid... That OPM ending is hitting hard as i imagine Killer's demise.
MAY the best occur... if killer does die then damn its gon be an emotional roller-coaster for Kid and us fans alike

Yes, that same cloud he used in the form of a dragon, and he uses it when he is upset or angry. And besides, KAIDO recovered in a matter of seconds from ZORO's cut, 1 seconds later he was already talking to LAW as if nothing had happened, and about to kill Zoro, as if nothing had happened, seconds later, and now he is laughing.
Little cloud is an indication of panting and the long one is when someone is upset :suresure:
Are we reading the same manga :suresure: dude panted after Hiryu kaen but also this time while sweating and shivering and cursing lmao :suresure:

Oh now killer might die somehow and its gonna get sentimental.. especially for Kid
he's going to go berserk... its going to be a hit to the guts if killer died as a sign of act 3 ending... his words reinforce his morale but not the reality that may be inevitable... oda might be taking emotional fury as a route of development of development for kid... That OPM ending is hitting hard as i imagine Killer's demise.
MAY the best occur... if killer doe die then damn its gon be an emotional roller-coaster for Kid and us fans alike
No one who’s a percentage will die.

It will be someone else

Oda won’t tell people who will die before they do

Status
Not open for further replies.