How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That shit is purely to say it's a "hard fight" for Killer.
I REALLY don't see Hawkins losing to Killer right now, but if Oda is planning to drop a bunch of Supernovas, getting rid of Hawkins and Apoo right now is a golden opportunity. If that's the case and we no longer see the Magician, I hope he puts on quite the show for this last appearance.
if he does die then it will have an immense emotional weight to it.. just imagine kid after that....

plus killer and kid just tanked a devastating Lighting attack which is stronger than indra itself from the DC mentioned so they are nerfed

Dude didn't even need to get it up
Why would he need to get up whilst he is in his strongest form and on land not even on the sky :kobeha:
Scabbards did the same work like oden but they lacked the power but guess who did it but far better than what Kaido expected from them :kobeha:
yes, dragon kaido has city level worth of scales
- Luffy wanted to bypass those scales
Headcanons.com
So no statement about that :kobeha:

She didn't lose her memory, the spoilers never said that.
interesting (or is it ? Lol)

Funny thing is big mom is arguably the most evil Merciless scum in this manga...a rapist, abusive mother and selfless bitch...oda now want us to believe that she has soft side.

Lets move on and not question the garbage cheap writing.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Btw, if Big Mom remembers Tama, and being fed by the people from the Town, doesnt she remember Chopper? Momo?
She really was gonna let Momo be killed?
"PiRaTeS haVe MorALs". Yeah. Wano is Kaido's territory and he was dealing with people helping enemies. That's really nothing out of the ordinary.
I would be convinced if she was like "You helped me once, so I'm gonna help you once as well, so we are even", and takes out Page One. "Now, we are enemies once more", then Kidd appears to fight her. Let's see if something like that happens, but I HIGHLY doubt so.
I ACTUALLY would not have minded it that much. Makes the "morals" BS actually more digestible.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
if he does die then it will have an immense emotional weight to it.. just imagine kid after that....

plus killer and kid just tanked a devastating Lighting attack which is stronger than indra itself from the DC mentioned so they are nerfed
I'm very skeptical about these "nerfs". Unless during the fight the characterhimself, or someone else, complains about pain, or points it out, there's no nerf.

Why would he need to get up whilst he is in his strongest form and on land not even on the sky :kobeha:
Scabbards did the same work like oden but they lacked the power but guess who did it but far better than what Kaido expected from them
Kaido went white eye from the attack oden did
not zoro goodbye no more of your headcannon.com
Headcanons.com
So no statement about tha
Luffy wanted to bypass his scales, the more scales he has the more durable he is

Status
Not open for further replies.