How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom will wreck Ulti and Kid will probably step in and save her. Kid could just shoo Ulti away and/or Page 1 gets back up and tell her to forget Big Mom.

There's thousands of ways that this could go, but in the end the story has heavily implied Ulti will be defeated by Nami, so she eventually will leave Big Mom alone
Ulti obey to PageOne since when?

She'll just keep going at Big Mom. She's a ruffian, just like Luffy

how about tanking directly literally everything Big Mum has to offer, including a mountain level thunderstorm. Tanking this, without any heavy injury, standing up and going after her again.
Did we see him taking the hit directly though? It had massive aoe too...........I had high expectation from him and he hasn't done anything to stood to that level........he still can have good feats but there is a limit on the wait for me

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
Did we see him taking the hit directly though? It had massive aoe too...........I had high expectation from him and he hasn't done anything to stood to that level........he still can have good feats but there is a limit on the wait for me
She aimed for him, he got thrown directly inside the building, he was obviously the impactpoint (look around him). Yes, he tanked it directly. Like he was tanking the direct hits before with a smile in his face.

She aimed for him, he got thrown directly inside the building, he was obviously the impactpoint (look around him). Yes, he tanked it directly. Like he was tanking the direct hits before with a smile in his face.
Well he didn't tanked the entirety of the attack........as I said it had massive aoe.....still imprssive I guess

@Gol D. Roger

The internal penetration of ACOA (Ryou), is already exaggerated for anyone other than KAIDO or BM, in fact ACOA will mess with (cause serious damage) them, but the simple fact that you need to combine ADCOC and ACOA to try to cause damage that are effective in KAIDO at the end of the day, already makes KAIDO a step above other ADCOC users in terms of difficulty in defeating it. That is why those who do not (do not have) ADCOC are more likely to hit someone like SHANKS, rather than KAIDO.
first to demonstrate advanced CoA in a fight

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.