One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitebeard was 72 when he died

-20 years, so Whitebeard was 52 when Roger died

Meaning Whitebeard was probably around his low 40s here. He hadn’t fought Pirate King Roger yet most likely.
Whitebeard was 50 when Roger died. Roger was 3 years older than Whitebeard.

Roger would be 77 if he were alive today
WB would be 74 if he were alive today.

Roger died at age 53.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Not even you seem to remember how this guy is called. Thats pretty much all we Need to know about him.

Even without mr. chicken wing, a fridge is usefull for beer and Cola. Still more use than... our KFC-Employee here.
Hes jus too great, we do not speak his name in tha same sentence as others

How is he a KFC employee and tha Chicken at tha same time :smart:

@Red Dog You might just be right about the thing you said about no pirate arriving on Wano prior to WB. Oden's dialogue prior to clashing against WB in the latest picture makes it seem like he's the first pirate to have ever made it that far. The thing about the wano folk saying that WB's ship (not pirates like I said earlier, my memory was bit off my bad ^^") is a bit different from regular pirate ships might simply be them comparing wb's ship to the pirate ships that washed up on shore after getting destroyed by the bad weather and the waterfall.
No problem bro thanks for info...but i find it weird that no one has reached wano so far..that wb dialogue make it looks like he doesnt know that wano is exist...does anyone outside world knows that wano is exist or they doesnt simply how to get there...and why always people enter wano from behind door(luffy,wb,bm) while they can literally enter the island through the port lol...is this why wano closed off from world?because of the bad weather and waterfall?so how they are gonna open the border?by destroyed the waterfall? lol

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
There is one flaw i see why didnt hiyori recognise denjiro ?

It really doesnt make a point why didnt he reveal himself to her.
Yes that's why i'm not 100% sure yet. They seem to be working together since they faked her death, but we need to know more about him to understand the whole situation. Kyoshiro and/or Denjiro is just a big enigma right now.

Then again Tsuru didn't recognize Kiku so maybe she just doesn't recognize him because she was a young child back then :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.